💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Just now, babs said:

It could absolutely be any of these reasons, or it could have to do with far-right politics or drugs or mental issues, do we have a factual lead for a reason? no. What I am saying is that a) we don't know and b) I don't see how any of the parts involved in this mess can benefit from any of this at this moment.

Oh boy. If it was mental issues, let me tell you that is also politics. Why was this person untreated? Could it be because we don't have accessible healthcare? Hmm, idk you tell me.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Instead of wanting to revolutionize the entire economic system of the world, let's start with gun control maybe? I think that's kinda the conversation we should be having right now, since y'all are eager to get into the politics of it all.

They should probably start by cleaning up California’s cities.  

Seriously, LA is becoming super dangerous for anyone to walk around at night. Even during the day, some parts are looking sketchy. It’s also dirty and disgusting, with garbage everywhere. San Francisco is having similar, big problems, too. New York City had stages of being like that before Giuliani came along. Shame he went down the path he did, but I digress. 

YourEvilTwin
2 minutes ago, babs said:

It could absolutely be any of these reasons, or it could have to do with far-right politics or drugs or mental issues, do we have a factual lead for a reason? no. What I am saying is that a) we don't know and b) I don't see how any of the parts involved in this mess can benefit from any of this at this moment.

Dude, just stop feeding the trolls.

Just now, Jill said:

Oh boy. If it was mental issues, let me tell you that is also politics. Why was this person untreated? Could it be because we don't have accessible healthcare? Hmm, idk you tell me.

oh boy, imagine if we knew the reason

1 minute ago, YourEvilTwin said:

Correct, I am adding to the noise as well. Back to the main focus now.

1 minute ago, babs said:

oh boy, imagine if we knew the reason

:awkney: sis, literally every possible reason can be attributed to a systemic failure. Stop nitpicking the argument.

I just watched the TMZ video... He was begging for his life. You can hear the absolute terror in his voice. Oh my god :ohno:

StarstruckIllusion

NOT VIDEO OF THE INCODENT

WARNING: Extremely disturbing 

4 minutes ago, YourEvilTwin said:

Yeah, the trolls

Nathaniel Arven
Just now, littlepotter said:

We know this to be factually untrue 

yes i corrected my post... it was quite insensitive anyway... 

It's even more sad when you think that Gaga is surely feeling guilty that her friend got shot while walking her dogs when she has absolutely nothing to do with it :ohno:

Just now, StarstruckIllusion said:

NOT VIDEO

Oh my god wtf this is absolutely terrifying 

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Archived