Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
21 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Yeah i just cannot fathom how someone could risk a life sentence to kidnap a couple dogs... 

Yup. The whole situation smacks of someone who knew his routine and had some anger issues with him. If they were just going to kidnap the dogs, even if it went wrong, four bullets would be a bizarre reaction to him fighting back. I've never heard of a dog napping going awry like that...even a normal mugging gone awry doesn't usually result in being shot four times. I  know we shouldn't speculate, but I'd bet money on it being an angry ex who knew he had Gaga's dogs & tried to grab them and then got in an argument/former lover's quarrel .

Also, I know the situation is about the poor dog walker and the dogs but I still can't believe Gaga's publicist handled this in a fairly sloppy manner. If one's client is getting dragged (however mildly and sporadically) over this sort of thing, even in the age of outrage culture, one f*cked up. The news cycle will move on by tomorrow, esp.as the dog walker seems like he'll be okay and there is a lot of stuff going on right now, but still.

CanadaGoesGaga

This news broke my heart when I woke up just moments ago and saw it. That poor man. And those poor dogs. These people had better not harm a hair on their heads. 

This had to have been targeted. People don’t just go after dogs like this and shoot someone for them. Do they? 

FrederickSpears

Omg please please find them! I JUST heard on TV that during the pandemic this has been happening all the time. People are abducting dogs for dog fighting rings. It's absolutely terrible. Those poor babies, please someone get them :( Praying! I am so hurting for Gaga rn.

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

I really hope Ryan makes a full recovery and catch her dogs and perpetrators. I’m sure she’ll make sure Ryan is fully taken care of while recovering :kara:

that being said,

Asia making her escape:

I don’t think it’s the moment for memes or jokes like not the time 

FrederickSpears
1 minute ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

This news broke my heart when I woke up just moments ago and saw it. That poor man. And those poor dogs. These people had better not harm a hair on their heads. 

This had to have been targeted. People don’t just go after dogs like this and shoot someone for them. Do they? 

They have been lately. There was just a story about this on Inside Edition, a news show in the US. People's dogs have been getting abducted while on walks, people attack and pull out guns, etc. It's horrible. I'm not even going to walk my dog right now.

Tinnitus15
Just now, frederiickx said:

Omg please please find them! I JUST heard on TV that during the pandemic this has been happening all the time. People are abducting dogs for dog fighting rings. It's absolutely terrible. Those poor babies, please someone get them :( Praying! I am so hurting for Gaga rn.

Dog fights help hope it’s not for that I am gonna cry...It’s Awful my family had the same situation:someone stole our dog 

FrederickSpears
2 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

OhHenny2020
9 minutes ago, Bat said:

No not sarcasm at all, I know there are dog thieves at the moment in many countries and French Bulldogs are hard to come by, so this is a targeted attack specifically on Gaga's dog? Or could it have been anyones dog as long as it were French Bulldogs?

It wasn’t because they were French Bulldogs :rip:

$500,000 ransom or French Bulldogs

I wonder what they’re after

spector
21 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

Sorry but saying you think Gaga might have been targeted for political reasons is a bit ridiculous and inflammatory, in Hollywood of all places. It was pretty clear they just wanted the dogs to sell them.

nothing, especially in this case, is "pretty clear." thinking that way, in general, is simplistic and stating that factually ("it was pretty clear") is, in fact, incorrect. also, nothing about my voiced opinion was inflammatory; if anything, your choice of word ("demented") and its implications could be characterized as such. please, target someone else with your pseudo-outrage, i would very much like to be excluded from your narrative and remain on topic. 

stella + elliot = stelliot

GagaSine

Guys can we stop, people commit heinous crimes over nothing all the time. It‘s called desperation, personally I wouldn‘t commit a horrible crime but there is a whole lot I would do for an almost guaranteed ten thousand dollars. It‘s not helpful speculating that these people wanted to kill Gaga on purpose.

Pop Music

absolutely heartbreaking to hear 

hoping gaga is doing alright and Ryan is safe and the dogs are found

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

RahrahWitch

This is so sad, I'm so happy that he's going to make a full recovery and Asia managed to get away and was found safely but poor Gustavo and Koji. I hope nothing bad happens to them.

I would brake down if someone stole my dogs, I can't even imagine how Gaga must feel with this.

Wait so Asia was found but Koji and Gustav were stolen? I hope they find them soon and that they aren’t hurt! They must be so scared.

I hope Ryan will be okay. He seems to really love his job and his animals. Is there any news on his condition?

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Archived