Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Teletubby

Featured Posts

GagaSine
Just now, LittleMonster20 said:

I just did some research about the area where it all happened and it’s really surprising to me that all that happened there because he was walking past an apartment complex called Sierra Bonita in West Hollywood which is just a random small street beneath Santa Monica boulevard. So either they were followed there or this was just a random attack which I would find surprising since West Hollywood is a relatively safe area. However what I don’t understand is why he would walk them there in the first place. Not only is it at night but he also had no security. Plus it’s still in the city and it’s very far from both Gaga’s houses. Why would he go all the way there when he could have just gone to any park around her house?

Because the dogs live with him when Gaga is busy.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
4 minutes ago, Stephen said:

No wayyy even after being shot he still held onto Asia :bradley::bradley:

Please im gonna cry :bradley:

chaeri pls

LGMonster95

Good to know that Ryan is recovering. I hope Koji and Gustav will eventually be found. Hopefuly Gaga is getting emotional support, my god what did she do to deserve this? Can she be in peace and finally be happy with her life and what she does? Anyway hope those sick people who did this rots in jail, f*cking trashes

Head Empty
1 minute ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Why would he go all the way there when he could have just gone to any park around her house?

He probably kept the dogs at his own place while Gaga is in Europe.

Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ‎ ᵃˢˢ 🕺

RudraCNG
9 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

49-EEF9-E9-7-FC6-4693-8276-5-EE596-AE7-E
7-BCF5213-64-E3-4-B44-9-D0-C-6-AFA532-D8

Okay erect a statue of this man ffs. Such level of humanity...  Of course Gaga would only entrust her dogs to that kind of person. I hope they find the two of them missing.

4 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

Because the dogs are evidence of the crime. 

If they kill them it would be worse... :fatcat: Not only attempted murder and robbery, but also dog killers

littlepotter

How do you get shot FOUR TIMES in the CHEST and still have the wits to defend a dog? And be able to recover well? That man is a hero

chaeri pls

GagaSine
Just now, LG2008 said:

If they kill them it would be worse... :fatcat:

It would be easier for them to get away with it sadly 

1 minute ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I just did some research about the area where it all happened and it’s really surprising to me that all that happened there because he was walking past an apartment complex called Sierra Bonita in West Hollywood which is just a random small street beneath Santa Monica boulevard. So either they were followed there or this was just a random attack which I would find surprising since West Hollywood is a relatively safe area. However what I don’t understand is why he would walk them there in the first place. Not only is it at night but he also had no security. Plus it’s still in the city and it’s very far from both Gaga’s houses. Why would he go all the way there when he could have just gone to any park around her house?

The Daily Mail article said he was shot outside his own home. So the dogs were with him while Gaga is out of town. It's possible someone had seen him in the neighbourhood with 3 Frenchies and waited for him specifically to target, or it could be just random spur of the moment I guess too

LilyLark
Just now, littlepotter said:

How do you get shot FOUR TIMES in the CHEST and still have the wits to defend a dog? And be able to recover well? That man is a hero

I know we shouldn't speculate, but I'm wondering if this was a crime of passion. Like four times is a LOT for a dog napping/mugging...it sounds personal.

littlepotter
1 minute ago, RudraCNG said:

Okay erect a statue of this man ffs. Such level of humanity...  Of course Gaga would only entrust her dogs to that kind of person. I hope they find the two of them missing.

Literally though GGD should put together a gift for him like we used to do for Gaga to wish him recovery and thank him for being so brave

chaeri pls

LittleMonster20
Just now, GagaSine said:

Because the dogs live with him when Gaga is busy.

Just now, Why am I on GGD said:

He probably kept the dogs at his own place while Gaga is in Europe.

Just now, LaLa said:

The Daily Mail article said he was shot outside his own home. So the dogs were with him while Gaga is out of town. It's possible someone had seen him in the neighbourhood with 3 Frenchies and waited for him specifically to target, or it could be just random spur of the moment I guess too

I guess that’s possible but it‘s risky either way. Especially at night. You’d think he’d at least go to a dog park or a safer private place with such high profile dogs.

littlepotter
1 minute ago, LilyLark said:

I know we shouldn't speculate, but I'm wondering if this was a crime of passion. Like four times is a LOT for a dog napping/mugging...it sounds personal.

Yeah i just cannot fathom how someone could risk a life sentence to kidnap a couple dogs... 

chaeri pls

TSUNAMI
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Literally though GGD should put together a gift for him like we used to do for Gaga to wish him recovery and thank him for being so brave

Yes!!!!!

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Archived