Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
14 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

Exactly, they probably didn’t know and now are **** scared

I hope they realized they bit more than they could chew and just free them.

Tinnitus15
10 minutes ago, PatrickMonster said:

Going as far as to shoot someone for a couple of dogs??? Maybe its just so weird to me because I'm from Europe and not many people have guns here, but I've never heard people being shot for their dogs. They are expensive but I'm sure they're not THAT expensive. I've heard of dogs being stolen from someone's garden or from their houses, but to try and kill someone for it? This is just so crazy, I can't even process this.

Praying for Fischer, for the dogs, and for Gaga :(

Yeah same here in Europe it’s not that easy to have a gun while in USA from what  I’ve heard from American friends is that you can basically get a gun from Walmart or smth like that 

Lady Rah Rah

I wanna hug her so bad, I hope Michael is with her and the Haus to comfort her. Really praying they will just try and get a ransom (best case).

Chromatica will live on forever.

gypsy101
45 minutes ago, Monster647 said:

I only read the first page but Imma say that I am a bit disappointed at yall. 

A human being was murdered like a disposable thing for money, you are worried about the kidnapped dogs.

i thought he was alive??

Monster7

Imagine being such a horrible human being to plan waiting for a person to be abroad to try killing her employee and kidnapping her pets for money...

My thoughts are with the dog walker, I hope he/she recovers asap

Just now, gypsy101 said:

i thought he was alive??

He is. He's at the hospital, likely to recover soon.

could mean anything

mr.peter

This is horrible , her poor babies :( I hope they get returned. Poor dog walker he, can’t believe they just tried to kill him for the dogs. Last thing Gaga needs is more trauma :( 

thatfoxyfeeling

This is so surreal considering Gaga is in Italy to film Gucci while her dog walker was nearly murdered and her dogs have been stolen. :wtf:

GagaSine
3 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Unfortunately, the news about it being gaga's dogs might be even worse cause then maybe they'll think they can't sell them cause ppl will be aware and might just kill the dogs. 

Also, how was Asia able to escape and then be found by police? She must've ran away and came back for the dog walker until police came. What a dog! 

And that dog walker is incredibly luck to be alive, he must've been playing dead when they got out of the car to get the dogs. 

Yes I was having the same thought but didn‘t want to be negative. They might just kill the dogs and dump them, collecting Gaga‘s reward money would be too risky

Ugh I hate this world 

Tinnitus15

There are rumours that the two man though that Gaga was walking the dogs...Idk if it’s true but clearly it’s an alarm for her safety too

Thonin Dyn
20 minutes ago, Rj Barker said:

They may not of known they were her dogs? And that worries me more so, as when they find out it's gagas dogs they could possibly set them free or more likely just kill them. They're too much of a hot commodity to sell on.

Why would they kill them if they can get 500k dollars ? if they do that They are really fcked up

Serve it, Ancient City style!

Head Empty
7 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Aren’t there those expensive dog-tracking chips dogs can have microchipped in them? To track them down if lost or stolen? Idk, I read about that somewhere 

anyway, I hope they have the feds involved and monitoring that email so these ****ers can get justice clapped across their faces. 

I only know of chips that can be used to identify them. My dog has one, and it can be scanned to identify the owner and/or home address if he's lost. But it's not like GPS where he can be tracked from a distance.

Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ‎ ᵃˢˢ 🕺

Shooting someone four times in order to steal dogs seems crazy to me. Having the cops on your tail for stealing dogs is one thing. Having them on your tail for shooting someone in the chest is something else again. I fear for the dogs at this point.  

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Archived