Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Stupid Love Remix Ep

HeavyMetal Halcyon

Featured Posts

HeavyMetal Halcyon

I haven't seen anyone post about it yet, but I recently stubbled upon a Stupid Love Remix EP on a certain site..... (I am not sure what I can or can't share, but I think most will know which site I am talking about) 

It has the full versions of both the MNNR Remix and MASTERIA remix, which I haven't seen or heard in full before. I've only ever seen the snippets from GAGAradio. 

I also found a DEMO of Ellis' remix for Stupid Love on this site also, and I think the Demo is actually better than his final remix. 

Anyway, thought this was an interesting find, and no one has brought it up yet that I've seen. I wonder if we will get the Remix EP released for the 1 year anniversary of Stupid Love? Thoughts? 

IllusionLover

Can you dm the site, I've always wanted to hear those remixes but i don't have Apple Music

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

HeavyMetal Halcyon
1 minute ago, IllusionLover said:

Can you dm the site, I've always wanted to hear those remixes but i don't have Apple Music

Sent! :heart: 

HeavyMetal Halcyon
1 minute ago, NFRatwell said:

Looks Fanmade based off the art

I'm pretty sure the artwork is fan made, but Idk where they got the full extended remixes. 

avalon x

Aren't they all on youtube? I heard full versions of them a long time ago.

And the demo of the ellis remix has been available since SL came out. He made it a few days after.

HeavyMetal Halcyon
31 minutes ago, JourneyToAvalon said:

Aren't they all on youtube? I heard full versions of them a long time ago.

And the demo of the ellis remix has been available since SL came out. He made it a few days after.

I did finally find the MNNR Remix on Youtube LOL, but I haven't found the full MASTERIA remix 

numb the flame

These remixes are definitely not the rips from apple music, I want say that they're the legit files. I hope the Ralphi Rosario remix of "Alice" used in the PAPER livestream last summer will leak at some point. 

Luke78619

I believe are allowed to say what site it is, you’re not posting leaks sonit should be fine

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived