Chromatica out now

💌 monthly fan mail 💌
opinion

Will the Gucci movie gives us any new music

Featured Posts

Butters Stotch

I truly hope it doesn't involve any kind of music from Gaga. She needs and acting project that doesn't rely on her musical talent, otherwise, it's not gonna be a challenge.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smithy

• thatfoxyfeeling

• Bolkins

• Tinnitus15

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope not. She's already done the whole musical moment thing with ASIB, let's see her truly shine as an actress alongside some heavyweight actors (Pacino, Irons, Leto).

I don’t think an ASIB-style soundtrack but I think she’ll be involved in the score music and maybe make a song for it, like a promo or end credits song.

Honestly can't see us getting any new music from her for Gucci, she'll want this to be all about her acting and prove that she is an established actor and will be able to have a career as an actor in

Jed

Maybe one original song?

3 hours ago, Smithy said:

Absolutely not and it’s stupid to think so :smh:

Im 99.99 percent of the time a pessimist but with how much of an awards darling she is i can completely see them having a small soundtrack with one song by her on it. Almost Every movie has a soundtrack so it would almost be weird to have your lead be a singer and not contribute at least one song to it

Smithy
14 hours ago, Jed said:

Maybe one original song?

Im 99.99 percent of the time a pessimist but with how much of an awards darling she is i can completely see them having a small soundtrack with one song by her on it. Almost Every movie has a soundtrack so it would almost be weird to have your lead be a singer and not contribute at least one song to it

It won’t happen, they’re not going to water down the project just so they can stick a song on it to make a quick $ it’s embarrassing