đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Hottie of the day: Randy Orton

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Gorehound

Can we start supporting guys/people with more alternative or realistic looks? Rather than just cliché hunks and jocks who are most likely pumped full of steroids? 

Develop some diversity pls.

I'm fine, Ta

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Warning said:

I remember him being my first celeb crush and he being this bad boy type back in the days was such a turn on for me. Me and dad used to watch this show, but I was watching for wayy other reasons, I also had him plastered literally everythere, with posters, phone wallpaper etc :enigma: ugh I can feel true top energy coming from him :icega: thanks for making these kind of topics, I always lurk in those :sis:

Thank you, I make them just as a distraction and admiration, I’m glad you’re enjoying the threads :heart:

22 minutes ago, Art Police said:

Can we start supporting guys/people with more alternative or realistic looks? Rather than just cliché hunks and jocks who are most likely pumped full of steroids? 

Develop some diversity pls.

What are you even talking about? I have included from daddies, my love Post Malone, Bad Bunny who’s not even built, to actors and singers, some of you guys just comment to comment and sound woke, search before lashing “Mr dEvElOpE sOmE dIvErSiTy” 3E7F9035-61EE-4B43-A8BC-2DC35C932BC0.png

Hottie Detector

migamiga
1 hour ago, POP A 911 said:

D6GmUZsUUAAMUp1.jpgBXKLGE-CQAAhcdz.jpg  
:messga:

When i tell you the first photo was quintessential to my sexual awakening

real housewives of new jersey flirting GIF

sarahb
4 hours ago, Agunimon said:

Guys, Randy Orton is not a bodybuilder. He's a wrestler.

I had to look up whether he was a bodybuilder before he became a wrestler based on these comments :flop: 

18 hours ago, sarahb said:

I had to look up whether he was a bodybuilder before he became a wrestler based on these comments :flop: 

I see ya doing some research :sis:

Archived