💓 ONE YEAR OF STUPID LOVE 💓

Use code STUPIDLOVE for 20% off everything

Sign in to follow this  
society

England hopes to lift all restrictions by 21st June

Miss Dolly
2 minutes ago, OMonster said:

You want the roadmap to be a mess, don't you? That's the problem.

Nothing Boris Johnson implemented would ever satisfy you. 

No, I want a competent Government. As I’ve said, everything Bojo has done throughout his time as PM as been a disaster 

Blue smoke is the heartbreak train

HermioneT

This is a start at least and I think a good idea - even if it turns out that some steps have to be pushed back for some weeks or months. Here in Germany there is no plan, no perspective or concept at all - alone the vaccination rang order changes ever single day. I'm absolutely not against regulations like masks, social distancing, reduced capacity in offices and other venues and restrains of meetings and stuff, but just to prolonge the current Lockdown every second week and still no real testing strategy just isn't it. 

I can see it in you face / you don't think I pull my weight

MelbHawker

I think it’s so wrong of Johnson to give a ‘freedom’ date to such a large population of people.. what if transmission rises again? What if this vaccine doesn’t work as well as hoped? He shouldn’t be putting the idea in people’s heads because so many people lives have been impacted by what’s happening - it could be nothing more than false hope in the end. 

OMonster

Anyway. Doesn't this technically mean that TCB London is still on the cards?

Hate to say it, but I was hoping it would be rescheduled. I don't want to take the risk and I need a refund. 

subtext / fantasy

Gimme More
38 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

No, I want a competent Government. As I’ve said, everything Bojo has done throughout his time as PM as been a disaster 

God you just never give it a rest do you - you're nothing but a big cloud of negativity. God forbid people be hopeful.

#FreeBritney ♡
  • Like 1

Miss Dolly
1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

God you just never give it a rest do you - you're nothing but a big cloud of negativity. God forbid people be hopeful.

I am sorry, I will stop critiquing a woeful Government. 

Miss Dolly
2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

I am not stopping people being hopeful. I am critiquing the Government, the politics behind it. 

Dulo Peep

i bettee keep my mouth shut before someone calls me a conservative. 

Marvel Studios Shrug GIF by Disney+

dul0_pEEP in your Areaaah!
  • Shook 1

r4therupbeat
1 hour ago, Miss Dolly said:

Welcome to Tory Britain. 

that was not an answer to my question lol but sure

bionic
23 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Hate to say it, but I was hoping it would be rescheduled. I don't want to take the risk and I need a refund. 

This is only a guideline and may be delayed if data doesn’t show sufficient progress in cases reducing. And it’ll be important to keep an eye on rest of Europe too, where there isn’t such an aggressive vaccination strategy. 

buy bionic

bionic
1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

Speak Now (2021 re-recording).mp3

Edited by bionic
buy bionic
  • Like 1

Miss Dolly
2 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

viola davis crying GIF by HULU

• LMAO 1

numb the flame
1 hour ago, OMonster said:

North America won't be in a good enough state to hold these shows, another user here said Canada's vaccination program is very slow and lastly France have said no large scale events will go ahead this summer. I highly doubt Gaga would drag her entire entourage for just one gig in London as it won't make enough profits for it to be worth it. 

all on my own, i'm a toxic innovator with my trigger finger resting on the incinerator

OMonster
Just now, numb the flame said:

North America won't be in a good enough state to hold these shows, another user here said Canada's vaccination program is very slow and lastly France have said no large scale events will go ahead this summer. I highly doubt Gaga would drag her entire entourage for just one gig in London as it won't make enough profits for it to be worth it. 

Oh, yes, of course - I forget that TCB will not just be dependent on London, lol. 

Ok. Well, I personally am not prepared to take the risk of attending a huge concert in July. So I'm hoping refunds will become available again if it does go ahead. Let's see. 

subtext / fantasy

monster4life231

@Ricksies @OMonster

Me and @Miss Dolly have disagreed in the past over Brexit, but I'm with them on this one. This isn't just a thing of being against the union. I'm English and I'm highly critical of this incompetent government. There's been plenty of times when I've read what Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are doing and have thought "we should be doing that", but instead we're stuck with this Tory government. The government must be held to account for the way that they've handled this pandemic. They have failed us and they won't even admit that they have made mistakes. Instead they brazenly keep moving forward with stupid policies while the population suffers. This isn't a new problem that has arisen with Johnson, but it is a symptom of Tory governments. 

Edited by monster4life231
spread peace - #MJInnocent
  • Like 2