💓 ONE YEAR OF STUPID LOVE 💓

Use code STUPIDLOVE for 20% off everything

Sign in to follow this  
society

England hopes to lift all restrictions by 21st June

Ricksies
1 minute ago, Miss Dolly said:

Unfortunately a lot of England has very condensed population which makes it easy for viruses to spread compared to your precious Scotland.

Let's see what it looks like POST June 21st shall we. We're still dealing with the trail of the last wave. Even scientific advisors are saying we should ease up earlier but the Government is holding out longer than advised speicifically to ensure less people die.

Miss Dolly
2 minutes ago, Rj Barker said:

I wish you would learn how to read, this in no way lines up with how you worded your previous statement. I've already read this article.

It could still happen. 

Blue smoke is the heartbreak train

Rj Barker
1 minute ago, Ricksies said:

Unfortunately a lot of England has very condensed population which makes it easy for viruses to spread compared to your precious Scotland.

Let's see what it looks like POST June 21st shall we. We're still dealing with the trail of the last wave. Even scientific advisors are saying we should ease up earlier but the Government is holding out longer than advised speicifically to ensure less people die.

Right? Like we all know more deaths will occur. What I have a problem with is how @Miss Dolly words these things, its always like a sensationalist headline. No nuance. Doing my nut in

• Thanks 1

Rj Barker
Just now, Miss Dolly said:

It could still happen. 

Well duh. 

Miss Dolly
2 minutes ago, Ricksies said:

The fact on the same day 10,000 people can watch a football game in a stadium but you can only visit one other household. Make it make sense

Rj Barker
2 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

The fact on the same day 10,000 people can watch a football game in a stadium but you can only visit one other household. Make it make sense

It's not that difficult to make sense. It states 25% that means social distancing is happening in the stadium. People don't social distance in their house and it cannot be policed. Therefore it's not extended to multiple households 

Miss Dolly
1 minute ago, Rj Barker said:

It's not that difficult to make sense. It states 25% that means social distancing is happening in the stadium. People don't social distance in their house and it cannot be policed. Therefore it's not extended to multiple households 

His roadmap is still a mess, no matter how you spin it. 

Rj Barker
Just now, Miss Dolly said:

Your argument is a mess.

Miss Dolly
2 minutes ago, Rj Barker said:

Your argument is a mess.

Cool. 

r4therupbeat

so we'll be able to go to the clubs in June if we've had the vaccine or not?:saladga:

Miss Dolly
1 minute ago, r4therupbeat said:

so we'll be able to go to the clubs in June if we've had the vaccine or not?:saladga:

Welcome to Tory Britain. 

Ricksies
14 minutes ago, Rj Barker said:

Right? Like we all know more deaths will occur. What I have a problem with is how @Miss Dolly words these things, its always like a sensationalist headline. No nuance. Doing my nut in

They're just full of hatred for England for little logicial reasons. No country is perfect. 

They have their own government that is controlling the restrictions for their country but they have to constantly nitpick over the English rules for the tiniest things with nothing but baseless facts and clinging onto the past.

They're the definition of "Making a mountain out of a molehill"

franminervini

Stream Chromatica sis :vegas: and praying for this to work :vegas:

• Like 1

Miss Dolly
Just now, Ricksies said:

They're just full of hatred for England for little logicial reasons. No country is perfect. 

They have their own government that is controlling the restrictions for their country but they have to constantly nitpick over the English rules for the tiniest things with nothing but baseless facts and clinging onto the past.

They're the definition of "Making a mountain out of a molehill"

It is not hatred for England. I have never hated England, never have, never will. 
What I hate is Westminister and the tories. They have absolutely f*cked up everything when it comes to the pandemic - 10.1 billion of taxpayers money when to dodgy contracts, 22 billion for an app that doesn’t even work. 

Yes, the Scottish Government is in control of the pandemic here but the Westminister Government is still MY government so I am allowed to criticise where I see fit and it’s all the time. 

OMonster
22 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

You want the roadmap to be a mess, don't you? That's the problem.

Nothing Boris Johnson implemented would ever satisfy you. 

subtext / fantasy
  • Like 4