💓 ONE YEAR OF STUPID LOVE 💓

Use code STUPIDLOVE for 20% off everything

Sign in to follow this  
society

England hopes to lift all restrictions by 21st June

Dominic
Just now, Gimme More said:

OMG WHAT?! You've not had a day off since last February?!

Oh I meant annual leave sorry, I've had the standard 2 days off a week but haven't been able to book any time off no, I need a good week or two off, a pint and some good company 😛

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Gimme More
Just now, Dominic said:

Oh I meant annual leave sorry, I've had the standard 2 days off a week but haven't been able to book any time off no, I need a good week or two off, a pint and some good company 😛

Still that's crazy that you've not used any annual leave since then!! You definitely deserve a good break!

#FreeBritney ♡
  • Love 1

numb the flame

k so what about us sheep sh*ggers

EDIT: everyone is lmao-ing but seriously wtf is going on with Wales? We were meant be on a three week basis since mid December yet I haven't heard one update since they closed the barbers. 

Edited by numb the flame
all on my own, i'm a toxic innovator with my trigger finger resting on the incinerator
  • LMAO 4

Miss Dolly
27 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

EDIT: everyone is lmao-ing but seriously wtf is going on with Wales? We were meant be on a three week basis since mid December yet I haven't heard one update since they closed the barbers. 

Has Mark Drakeford even spoke about the lockdown? 

Blue smoke is the heartbreak train

numb the flame
1 minute ago, Miss Dolly said:

Has Mark Drakeford even spoke about the lockdown? 

I don't think they ever acknowledged it. I've never heard anything about it since my barbers appointment was cancelled literally the day before. 

all on my own, i'm a toxic innovator with my trigger finger resting on the incinerator

Miss Dolly
3 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

I don't think they ever acknowledged it. I've never heard anything about it since my barbers appointment was cancelled literally the day before. 

I heard Drakeford started off quite strong and just gotten weaker throughout the pandemic. 

numb the flame
Just now, Miss Dolly said:

I heard Drakeford started off quite strong and just gotten weaker throughout the pandemic. 

It was literally just "CLOSE EVERYTHING MID TRADING WEEK" then radio silence since mid December. 

Miss Dolly
1 minute ago, numb the flame said:

It was literally just "CLOSE EVERYTHING MID TRADING WEEK" then radio silence since mid December. 

It was just the fact, a lot of products were shut off in supermarkets. 

numb the flame
2 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

It was just the fact, a lot of products were shut off in supermarkets. 

Closing off clothing and such was so pointless to me. If someone desperately needed new clothes for their baby or child should they have to wait 3 - 5 days for an online order to arrive? What if they needed new bedding because a child wet the bed? I know those are extreme circumstances however it's a very real scenario. DVD's, CD'S and books etc, what's to say an elderly person who doesn't know how to use the internet doesn't have anything to do because they can't leave the house so reading or watching a DVD is the only thing they can do. I understand closing them off to avoid crowding but what is essential to me (CD's, books etc for my own mental health) won't be essential for you? (new clothes for a newborn baby who's outgrown their clothes)

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Cello
51 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Speak for yourself :sis:

I was just listening to BBC radio Wales and they didn't really say much at all, just commented on the news about the England rules. 

Miss Dolly
15 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Closing off clothing and such was so pointless to me. If someone desperately needed new clothes for their baby or child should they have to wait 3 - 5 days for an online order to arrive? What if they needed new bedding because a child wet the bed? I know those are extreme circumstances however it's a very real scenario. DVD's, CD'S and books etc, what's to say an elderly person who doesn't know how to use the internet doesn't have anything to do because they can't leave the house so reading or watching a DVD is the only thing they can do. I understand closing them off to avoid crowding but what is essential to me (CD's, books etc for my own mental health) won't be essential for you? (new clothes for a newborn baby who's outgrown their clothes)

Just hoping Labour gets voted out in May

numb the flame

Just hoping Labour gets voted out in May

Why are you hoping for labour to be voted out in May?

Miss Dolly
2 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Why are you hoping for labour to be voted out in May?

Hoping Plaid Cymru gets voted in. 

numb the flame

Hoping Plaid Cymru gets voted in. 

Oh, I was thinking labour and conservative are the two main ones :cryga: Can you explain why Plaid Cymru is better than Labour for Wales? We can do this through PM so this thread doesn't get all derailed. 

Chromatislaps
5 hours ago, Rj Barker said:

I'm the managing director they're not 100 percent all mine. I part own them/have shares/responsible for them. I have 6 yeah, soon to be 7. Had one stuck in limbo since March last year in Glasgow.

You're an inspiration really :kara:

• Thanks 1