💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jack Whitehall reveals he insulted Lady Gaga and has PTSD about it

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Luke78619
Just now, MotherOfPuppies said:

Yeah, because she was still mad at this very moment. It was just plain rude and it was an act of an actuall asshole. :bear: I would've been mad too... u just don't do this. (And how do u know if he really tried to talk to her? Maybe he didn't and just said it)

I really don’t think it’s that deep :cyanlights: she’s had so many wardrobe malfunctions before, and it wasn’t even televised. People don’t particularly care if you’ve had a WM behind the scenes

i doubt he lied about trying to talk to her :selena: he feels bad about it clearly, and he’d probably feel even worse if the part where he tried talking to her didn’t actually happen... plus the fact that he must’ve been right near to her to hear what she said :huntyga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Luke78619 said:

Ive called people assholes when they’re genuine assholes, which is very rare, like if they’re cheating on someone, or stole, or whatever. She didn’t give him the chance to explain when he approached her so she didn’t wanna hear it :selena: 

I know what you mean, it’s a horrid feeling :( but jack said he did approach Gaga that night and she just walked straight past him and called him an asshole to her manager, so she defo had the apportunity to talk but she didn’t seem interested :selena:

See..she could be the one that made the approaching, but he could too and I know he was mortified. We can't judge people here. Of course in her head that night, he was rude...she doesn't know he was actually mortified. If he had explain himself their experience about that incident would be different. This kind of stuff happens and it is only clarified if one of them explain themselves or the other ask for a explanation. 🙂

Luke78619
1 minute ago, Magui said:

See..she could be the one that made the approaching, but he could too and I know he was mortified. We can't judge people here. Of course in her head that night, he was rude...she doesn't know he was actually mortified. If he had explain himself their experience about that incident would be different. This kind of stuff happens and it is only clarified if one of them explain themselves or the other ask for a explanation. 🙂

That’s my point though :selena: calling someone an asshole is a bit much before you’ve heard them out or even told them that you’re not happy with what they’ve done, she’s literally judged them before hearing them out :selena:

i can tell this will just go in circles, but my point is that calling someone an asshole over something as forgettable as a behind the scenes wardrobe malfunction is a bit excessive :sweat:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Mother of Puppies

I'm sure Gaga doesn't even think about this anymore. lol

so we're all debating on this and I guess this is actually not a big deal. A stupid misunderstanding on both sides... whatever

Spoiler

I don't remember ARTPOP. :bear:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

22 minutes ago, Shipper said:

I don't have the conditions you mentioned but i think only those who have those diagnoses get a say on whether they feel undermined or not. If you don't then that's great. If you do then it is important to be mindful with the words we speak. 

As I said in the post, I do have depression. I do not mind if you use the term colloquially, and I certainly don’t mind if you have an opinion on the matter.

In my experience, it is the terribly dreary advocates, rather then those actually suffering from mental illness, who turn figurative language and whether or not someone is allowed to have an opinion into issues. 

As long as you aren’t being a ****, have an opinion and say what you like.

Mother of Puppies
Just now, Luke78619 said:

That’s my point though :selena: calling someone an asshole is a bit much before you’ve heard them out or even told them that you’re not happy with what they’ve done, she’s literally judged them before hearing them out :selena:

i can tell this will just go in circles, but my point is that calling someone an asshole over something as forgettable as a behind the scenes wardrobe malfunction is a bit excessive :sweat:

she said it to her manager... I do that with my friends and people too if I feel like I'm being treated like **** by other people.... it's human. It was a private conversation that he just heard. Big deal... it was his fault after all.. :derpga:

and just because Gaga talks a lot about kindness doesn't mean she isn't allowed to swear anymore in private with her family/friends... I think her reaction was 100% okay.

Mother of Puppies

And sometimes in life I think it's ok to call people names :huntyga: if they deserve it, so that they actually think about what they have done. (Like endangering other people)

6 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Sure it's excessive, she didn't say it to him either. It's a comment you made to someone next to you, cause that's the impression you got. The guy just happened to hear it. I'm guilty of calling someone an asshole internally or to say it to friend cause I got the wrong impression. The thing is you can only realized it if the other person talks to you. Anyways we are going in circles here about something that we kid of agree you're right.

This is just funny. He was drowning and he grabbed at the wardrobe malfunction as if it was a lifebuoy. Meanwhile her head is fried by the time she arrives in the wings and here's this guy introducing her to the great and the good of the fashion world by telling them that she's had a wardrobe malfunction. No wonder she called him an a-hole.

Worth pointing out, she didn't say it to him, he just overheard. And she said it instantly, not later. And when he talks about her walking past him, he's talking about when she walked out on stage. And his reference to PTSD is about his 5 years presenting that show rather than just the Gaga incident (albeit it's still an inappropriate reference).

LaLuna

We all have bad days I guess :ohwell:

Can you imagine having Lady freaking Gaga call you an asshole though, I understand how he feels, it would probably keep me awake at night :bradley:

Just goes to show...

LilyLark
4 hours ago, MACATL said:

This is dumb.  It wasn’t even that bad...

I've seen some of his stuff on Netflix. His whole schtick is exaggerating/being an accidental moron/etc., so he's probably exaggerating in this case. Also, another poster pointed out the tabloid write up is misleading. He overheard Gaga calling him an a-hole; it's not like she called him one to his face...and it sounds like it wasn't entirely about the wardrobe joke either. My guess is maybe she thought his whole routine was kind of mean (I've defn. heard comedians who I thought were a-holes) and was just commenting to Bobby about it without meaning for anyone to overhear.

Not a big deal imo.

LilyLark
1 hour ago, MOT said:

This is just funny. He was drowning and he grabbed at the wardrobe malfunction as if it was a lifebuoy. Meanwhile her head is fried by the time she arrives in the wings and here's this guy introducing her to the great and the good of the fashion world by telling them that she's had a wardrobe malfunction. No wonder she called him an a-hole.

Worth pointing out, she didn't say it to him, he just overheard. And she said it instantly, not later. And when he talks about her walking past him, he's talking about when she walked out on stage. And his reference to PTSD is about his 5 years presenting that show rather than just the Gaga incident (albeit it's still an inappropriate reference).

Yeah, it's not a big deal. I think fans being harsh on Jack and Gaga need to chill. Also, one of his "things" as a comedian is that he's always accidentally sticking his foot in his mouth, etc. It sounds like his whole set wasn't going very well (he's a weird fit for a fashion awards show, anyway) and Gaga made a comment to Bobby (or the regular stage manager) without meaning for him to hear it. A human reaction on both of their parts.

Ladle Ghoulash
4 hours ago, Marjol said:

Softly saying that guys an asshole to a stage manager is not a big deal.

Also, it must've been this moment and I wonder if he remember it wrong? Seeing as Gaga wasn't presenting the award, Lucky was. She was collecting it on behalf of Tom Ford.

"She wouldn't even look at me!" Honey, she's serving runway. Why would she look at you? 

LGMonster95

Y'all need to move on from this, is not that big of a deal and if you remind Gaga of this story she'll probably laugh and be the one apologising for using that word knowing her. Who knows what's the full story too, she was probably stressed bc of her outfit and interview that night which could have also triggered her fibro and made it worse for her. Gaga is also a person that swears (all of us does this in the end) doesn't mean she's not a "kindness punk" too, her actions and people that worked and meet her speaks for itself. Him comparing this with PTSD is also not a good look

Archived