Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
science

Pigs can play video games with their snouts, scientists find


FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

I'm sorry but this pig looks like hairy balls :selena:

That picture is gonna keep me up at night :saladga: please someone groom him

chaeri pls
Link to post
Share on other sites

Babylon Dynasty

I can't stop playing Swine in my head help me:bear:

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖
Link to post
Share on other sites

imnotyourbabe10

Aw! They’re so smart!

Let’s stop consuming them (and any other animal for that matter). I understand why we had historically, but we are at a stage in development where we don’t have to.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Chromatislaps
1 hour ago, Madam Margolyes said:

I'm sorry but this pig looks like hairy balls :selena:

im sure hairy balls are not bothering you

p01sph4p.jpg.ce79a44f4cc9ae3c3f628b49c29

Link to post
Share on other sites

jacs vs looser
2 hours ago, GagaSine said:

Because some people genuinely believe animals don’t feel pain or have no feelings/intelligence. It can influence animal welfare laws.

In Canada they recently made a law fining anyone (including workers) thousands of dollars for whistleblowing on animal cruelty in animal agriculture, and lawyers on behalf of the agriculture industry claimed we don’t know if cows feel or understand pain so there’s no need to let people know about animals being abused.

That is horrible! How can they claim we don't know whether cows feel pain? This is what happens when we don't educate people on science enough :crossed:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ariana Grindr
2 hours ago, bionic said:

I once had a nightmare that a pig ate my dog, the image of my half-chewn puppy still keeps me up at night sometimes. F*** pigs!!!

Kim Kardashian Lol GIF

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...