opinion

Eurovision Song Contest: Megarate 5 - The Results Ceremony

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix

Thank you everyone for participating this season! I had a really fun time with you tonight like always :diane: :heart: 

I hope to see you all again in May for ESC Megarate 6, where we will take on the 2021 songs!

Hej! Sorry I couldn't join you, but maybe it was for the best, the results are tragic and y'all can choke. :billie:

@Bellatrix, thanks for doing this, it's always a joy to participate and spread positivity. 

For the next megarate opener, I suggest the aforementioned sex tape, if I read correctly. Cheers. :vegas:

Bellatrix
2 minutes ago, Josip said:

Hej! Sorry I couldn't join you, but maybe it was for the best, the results are tragic and y'all can choke. :billie:

2 minutes ago, Josip said:

it's always a joy to participate and spread positivity. 

Such positivity :huntyga:

RepentingSinner

Wish someone had submitted Attention by Ulrikke and norway woulda had 3 in a row!

RepentingSinner
52 minutes ago, hausofcy said:

I just hate the donkey yodelling or whatever in spirit in the sky. The song itself is a whole bop tho  

wow rly. the insensitivity.  Fred is a man of the sami people and this style of folk music is called "Joik" and is an important bit of Sami culture. So do some research before you trample an important piece of someone's culture.

loathereality
58 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

You're not getting away this time either. Here is y'alls average rate:

@hausofcy - 7.84
@Josip - 7.82
@Glittertinks - 7.72
@Dutch - 7.39
@TheAlexer - 7.31
@Obman - 7.31
@surejan - 7.2
@nikola - 7.14
@StarryNight - 7.02
@Bellatrix - 6.98
@DesertWolf - 6.91
@TeenIdle - 6.66
@kvnrp - 6.31
@loathereality - 5.69
@Archie - 5.69

the way i dragged him nnnn and also being the lowest

hausofcy
4 minutes ago, RepentingSinner said:

wow rly. the insensitivity.  Fred is a man of the sami people and this style of folk music is called "Joik" and is an important bit of Sami culture. So do some research before you trample an important piece of someone's culture.

Didn’t mean to be offensive or insensitive. It’s just a sound I can’t stand and don’t find “amusing” to the ears at all. So No, I don’t do research on things I don’t like. I thought it was just another gimmick (similar to netta her chicken sounds). 

And the people here who know me from Globalvision know I’m all for celebrating diversity and different sounds. Some I like, some I don’t. And I would never try to be culturally offensive on purpose. So sorry if it felt that way. 

🇬🇷

RepentingSinner
1 minute ago, hausofcy said:

It’s just a sound I can’t stand and don’t find “amusing” to the ears at all.

And there's a way more respectful way of saying it, instead of calling it "donkey yodeling".

4 minutes ago, hausofcy said:

And the people here who know me from Globalvision know I’m all for celebrating diversity and different sounds.

Put your money where your mouth is. 

4 minutes ago, hausofcy said:

And I would never try to be culturally offensive on purpose. So sorry if it felt that way. 

It didnt "feel" that way, it was. 

hausofcy
3 minutes ago, RepentingSinner said:

And there's a way more respectful way of saying it, instead of calling it "donkey yodeling".

Sorry for making a joke I didn’t think was offensive at all. I apologized. Jesus. 

4 minutes ago, RepentingSinner said:

Put your money where your mouth is. 

lmao i don't have to prove anything what concerns taste. You can pull up my globalvision votes to see how “diverse” I am. 

5 minutes ago, RepentingSinner said:

It didnt "feel" that way, it was.

Once again. I apologized. Let it go. 

🇬🇷

FameMonster01

Omg why was not I competing here??? I am literally biggest eurofan, especially when i saw how you ROBBED Croatian entries here, ngl yall are tasteless

HOWEVER, i really want to compete, so next time tag me :party:

Archived