Cruella (May 28 2021)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VOLANTIS
2 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

At least they are making her bad and not good like in maleficent. 

But I fear this movie will do everything it can to justify WHY she does.. WHAT she does.. :bear:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Chromatican

This looks...well it looks alright. Cruella seems to be a passable movie maybe, but how much longer will we allow Disney to do these soulless live-action remakes? They are just getting started indeed. Every time they do another one it just seems a bit more focus-grouped and formulaic then before. The promotional images also just seem super fan-made and unimaginative.

Reality

I like the vibe of it, it’s better than I thought it’d be, but Emma Stone seems miscast IMO. 

🃏🖤👹

Chromatican
13 hours ago, dandywarhol said:

Is it just me or does it look cheap? I had to second guess whether this was a TV movie.

The posters are super lazy, and uninspired. Definitely look like they could be fan edits considering how many somewhat professional looking edits and fan made material can look nowadays. Disney is really on autopilot and it is showing.

thatfoxyfeeling
3 minutes ago, r4therupbeat said:

idk who casted Emma as Cuella but it was a CHOICE:awkney:

I think she'll deliver a fantastic performance, from the trailer alone she has got the accent down pat. 

Married the Night
21 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

But I fear this movie will do everything it can to justify WHY she does.. WHAT she does.. :bear:

Well. She never kills puppies. Just wants to. LOL

RAMROD

OP updated with trailer now :pole:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I will not be paying to watch this, very  very bad casting. And she didn't transform herself in the role, the voice she's doing seems forced, her face looks too kind and sweet, and it doesn't match at all

Archived