Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
throwback

Show Me Love, Gypsy Woman, Finally - Black Girls Rock 2019

Focus

Featured Posts

In my opinion the most iconic performance ever, three house queens at the same stage performing iconic hits from the 90s :firega: Cece recreating the same wig look from the music video is so legendary.

Also the percussions at 2:23 always reminds me of Enigma's 2nd verse :tony:

Schwerk

This is my childhood on a stage. Love these three powerhouses. Saw Robin S live about 5 years ago, and she was amazing. 

Finally was the first single I ever bought, I was 7 at the time. It was a casette single and I lip synched it at this big fundraiser in my town. Still love this song so much. When Gaga sampled it at the Monster Ball opening I was ecstatic.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

2 minutes ago, Marjol said:

This is my childhood on a stage. Love these three powerhouses. Saw Robin S live about 5 years ago, and she was amazing. 

Finally was the first single I ever bought, I was 7 at the time. It was a casette single and I lip synched it at this big fundraiser in my town. Still love this song so much. When Gaga sampled it at the Monster Ball opening I was ecstatic.

Finally is such a good upbeat bop. I always preferred the OG house mix. The strings instantly lifts my day :sara:

Leblanc
9 minutes ago, Stan KDA said:

In my opinion the most iconic performance ever, three house queens at the same stage performing iconic hits from the 90s :firega:

Also the percussions at 2:23 always reminds me of Enigma's 2nd verse :tony:

Holy hell this is amazing, thank you so much for posting this! 

Also yaaaas we stan KDA in this household 👁👄👁

Coven Season

AntonTurnItUp
1 hour ago, Stan KDA said:

tenor.gif?itemid=8059269

gheys minds alike? :what:

Gheys minds linked :ally:

Gheys discovered Bakalao thanks to Chromatica :poot:

Archived