💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Swift’s Re-Recorded ‘Love Story’ Sells 10,000 in U.S.

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Taylor Swift’s "Love Story (Taylor’s Version)" , which was released on Feb. 12, sold 10,000 downloads in the U.S. that day, according to initial reports to MRC Data.

To compare, in the week ending Feb. 4, just three songs sold more than 10,000 in the entire week in the U.S. — Tom MacDonald's Fake Woke (14,000), BTS' "Dynamite" (13,000) and Olivia Rodrigo's "Drivers License" (13,000). (Sales in the week ending Feb. 4 are reflected on Billboard's Digital Song Sales chart dated Feb. 13.)

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/chart-beat/9526014/taylor-swift-love-story-re-recording-sales-first-day

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

edengowon

omg it better go top 10

the artist formerly known as melancholia

sillynate

She should release I Did Something Bad (Taylor’s Version) as a single when she gets to rep :giveup: the hit that got away 

Yaaaas Taylor keep winning :wub:

I see she's aiming for new Queen of music, ugh she really is grateful to her fans :heart:

Wait we are getting new videos too? We are so lucky :woot:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

ELECTROHEART

Breaking news

So What Whatever GIF by Mariah Carey

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Archived