💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua Lipa’s “We’re Good” received a warm welcome at pop radio.

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

The single arrived on the evening of Thursday, February 11. According to Mediabase, it had received 674 pop radio spins by the close of its first full day of release on Friday, February 12. The impressive tally slots “We’re Good” at #39 on Mediabase’s building/real-time chart, which ranks songs based on the first six days of the February 7-13 tracking period.
source

“We’re Good” on Spotify:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

That’s a cute pop song and hope it will be her next Top 10 hit. 

But being honest I can’t wait for If It Ain’t Me and That Kind Of Woman to smash the pop radio :nooo:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

I was pretty impressed with the quality of the four new songs! Pretty much as good or better than the worst songs on FN which all deluxe tracks used to be. 

also i know some people werent happy with only getting four new songs but if you shifted your perspective and saw fever and un dia as singles for the moonlight version then we still got 6 new songs plus a remix and an amazing feature that deserves to be there thematically anyway!

VasilisVas

Honestly not my cup of tea. I hope the single era ends fast so they can release That Kind of Woman as a single, which is the only track I like out of the new ones. If it ain’t me might be a grower for me. 

andreas85

I think it's awesome song. This year looks very good regarding pop music. I'm also excited for Lana's new record.

Chromatography

i really dislike this song and i dislike it even more for the sole fact that love again will never be a single like it rightfully deserves to be.

Regina George
3 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

i really dislike this song and i dislike it even more for the sole fact that love again will never be a single like it rightfully deserves to be.

She said she plans to have more singles from the OG FN and she said many times Love Again is her favorite song on the album so there’s still chance! 

Well it’s the same old 2017 radio pop sound she got famous off of, so not surprising

6 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

She said she wanted to go back and do singles for the original version still. I want pretty please so im still holding out hope! Lets stream we’re good anyway just to put good energy in the air!

FFXIV WhiteMage

The song started a bit off for me but now it's one of my fave at the moment :ally:

Lemme give it a few more streams and perform her signature moves in the bathroom before I take a shower

P.S. I really do this dance routine every now and then with One Kiss since it's simple and easy to perform. And it gives a nice stretch on your back and hamstring as well  :ally:

shoful

She shouldve sent TKOW to radio. that song is a BOP

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Archived