💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Timberlake apologizes to Britney and Janet (finally)

bryanspears

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I am in no way excusing Justin Timberlake's behavior at all, it's obvious that in general he kinda has a macho vibe, not to mention he was caught cheating on his wife Jessica Biel in recent years, and as a young guy especially in the 00s, where sexism was rampant in the media more than now, he did things that he shouldn't have done. But as a person, and that's my sentiment and opinion, it's tiring to hear everywhere on social media that Justin Timberlake did so and so to Janet Jackson which Janet talked about on Oprah back then, she talked about hiw disappointed she was, then Justin apologized to her, then Janet accepted the apology but didn't consider him as a friend anymore. People want apologies from celebs but in such a weird obsessive way that it really starts being annoying, and as someone who can and always has separated artists from their art (I understand most people don't do it) and I don't always keep up with what celebs do on a daily basis with their lives, their choices, their daily struggles, to me it was annoying as hell. It's one thing to do a 20 min youtube video to talk about Justin's problematic actions from 10+ years ago, it's another where when u check his new song/Album u get these comments over and over again. That was what I was talking about, that's it. 

Yes. This. When they do apologize, the stans never think it’s enough either. Apologizing does nothing to the people that have these weird obsessive “I can’t let go” type mental issues. He apologized. That’s all he can do. He can’t go back to his early twenties and change the mistakes of a young adult male. He can however acknowledge them and grow in the right direction. 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But where is the apology? Sounds like more “I’m sorry that the system put me above you.”

like not him coming here with “i haven’t done enough” when it’s not that it’s that he actively did the most to be the worst lmao

then the “I want to apologize to them both individually” on a dual post lol

this aint it lol

14 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

Yes. This. When they do apologize, the stans never think it’s enough either. Apologizing does nothing to the people that have these weird obsessive “I can’t let go” type mental issues. He apologized. That’s all he can do. He can’t go back to his early twenties and change the mistakes of a young adult male. He can however acknowledge them and grow in the right direction. 

I mean, he could advocate for janet’s career which he doesn’t. He could advocate for Britney which he doesn’t.

so there is a LOT more he can do. 
im not even a stan, he’s just lazy and disinterested in actually owning up to stuff imo. Apology is nothing without action.

Scarlet Bitch

it‘s been overdue... but glad he’s finally grown balls to apologize 

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

RudraCNG

I mean, his apology cannot be sincere since he didn't apologize til the 'Free Britney' movement has become bigger and capable enough to damage his career. I'm not "cancelling" him since I never gave a f for him or his music, but please, none of you can tell me with a straight face you believe any of the BS "he" (his PR team) said on his post. And on top of that, his words are nothing but a bunch of modern cliche apologies.

I am over cancelling people about what they've said 10 years ago. ESPECIALLY given the cultural context what was standard in media. Gen Z simply doesn't know how it all was before.

Look at yourself - I was a different person 10 years ago. 

This is an example of good apology. 

1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

I mean, he could advocate for janet’s career which he doesn’t. He could advocate for Britney which he doesn’t.

im not even a stan, he’s just lazy and disinterested in actually owning up to stuff imo. Apology is nothing without action.

How can he advocate for their careers now? Different mentality is already an action.

1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

Their career is not his responsibility. He didn’t ruin Britney’s career. She did. And she actually cheated on him before he acted salty towards her. She never publicly apologized for that. Why do her stanS always point the finger at him? After their relationship, he was out of her life period. She chose to marry and have children with Toxic Kevin federalize, and before her conservator ship she actually chose her extremely enabling managers, and fired her old team. I’m not saying her decade long conservatorship is right, but coming after Justin and still bringing him up in her career is such a reach, and a way to take blame off of her own actions. Her stans are very delusional sometimes. 

as for Janet- Justin was the other half of that scandal. I do think it was planned. Janet knew about it, Justin knew about it. As opposed to taking ownership he just dodged the whole situation. I think he should have owned up to it and supported her. His apology now, however is what it is. I don’t expect him to do more. There is nothing more he can do for Janet accept maybe bring up his apology a few more times. His career has ran it’s course as well. 

vyniildisk
3 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

Their career is not his responsibility. He didn’t ruin Britney’s career. She did. And she actually cheated on him before he acted salty towards her. She never publicly apologized for that. Why do her stanS always point the finger at him? After their relationship, he was out of her life period. She chose to marry and have children with Toxic Kevin federalize, and before her conservator ship she actually chose her extremely enabling managers, and fired her old team. I’m not saying her decade long conservatorship is right, but coming after Justin and still bringing him up in her career is such a reach, and a way to take blame off of her own actions. Her stans are very delusional sometimes. 

as for Janet- Justin was the other half of that scandal. I do think it was planned. Janet knew about it, Justin knew about it. As opposed to taking ownership he just dodged the whole situation. I think he should have owned up to it and supported her. His apology now, however is what it is. I don’t expect him to do more. There is nothing more he can do for Janet accept maybe bring up his apology a few more times. His career has ran it’s course as well. 

Did she cheated on him? Do you know that for a fact? And veen she did (she prob didnt) that odesnt justify him making fun of her mental health thousands of times (people posted videos on this thread) talking about her virginity etc. 

Gimme More
12 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

OMG JUSTIN CHEATED ON BRITNEY FIRST MULTIPLE TIMES.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

7 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Did she cheated on him? Do you know that for a fact? And veen she did (she prob didnt) that odesnt justify him making fun of her mental health thousands of times (people posted videos on this thread) talking about her virginity etc. 

Everyone knows she did. Why are you automatically taking up for her? On her reality show she called him a ***. Why is she automatically an angel? These are two adults that have not made the best decisions. But demonizing only one, shows your bias and lack of critical thinking. It’s very hypocritical. You have to be able to see both sides of any story. 

She’s not. That. Innocent. 

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, NCgaga said:

Everyone knows she did. Why are you automatically taking up for her? On her reality show she called him a ***. Why is she automatically an angel? These are two adults that have not made the best decisions. But demonizing only one, shows your bias and lack of critical thinking. It’s very hypocritical. You have to be able to see both sides of any story. 

She’s not. That. Innocent. 

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Meme GIF by Identity

everyone? Who is everyone? As i said, even if she did (a big IF) does that automatically give him a free pass to shame her for years to come? 

Look i don't think everybody should be cancelled but its refreshing to see that people, society and individuals accept hatt what they did was wrong so we treat female artists different in the future.

Archived