💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where did the sire leak come from?

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays

https://youtu.be/oHf7GEINqcw
this one...I feel like it’s just a bunch of vocal steps chopped up and mixed together but idk what songs they’d even be from

lasagna

to this day ive no idea how fans convinced themselves this was real it sounds like shes speaking simlish

human turd

From the vents of a luxurious hotel

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Y'all really think that's real? :toofunny:

Any 'Sire' leak or instrumental is fake. The only information gotten was when Gaga sung it to a couple of artRAVE M&G groups (including mine :whitney:). We only know a couple of lyrics, nothing else.

IllusionLover
12 minutes ago, Blake said:

Any 'Sire' leak or instrumental is fake. The only information gotten was when Gaga sung it to a couple of artRAVE M&G groups (including mine :whitney:). We only know a couple of lyrics, nothing else.

Reading this reminds me also of Frankensteined at the JWT and has me thinking about when Gaga sings nothing to the fans at The Chromatica or whatever Ball happens next because she really hates us now :yennefer:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

AJRocketMan
25 minutes ago, Blake said:

Do you remember what it sounded like? Can you sing or hum it for us?

Helxig
16 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

Do you remember what it sounded like? Can you sing or hum it for us?

I doubt anyone can remember the melody of a song they heard once, acapella, 5 years ago, while high on adrenaline meeting their fav :bradley:

Someone should've done this for us the night it happened when it was fresh in their minds

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived