đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Born This Way - 10 Years Later

CubbyGaga

Featured Posts

CubbyGaga

Where were you when you first listened to Born This Way?  I was on my family computer at 6am blaring it, waking my parents up in the process lol.  Going to a private Catholic school, I felt seen and heard for the first time by a modern pop star.  The song made me jump and dance with such joy, and it still SLAPS 10 years later.  

What’s your Born This Way story? :kiss:

Mirrion Rizzons

can't even remember, I was 9 so I think I just heard it on the radio. I remember watching the music video though on my sisters laptop when that was released 

tyler k

I was a sophomore in high school, I remember my best friend and I got to school early so we could download it off iTunes together the moment it dropped. we both listened and were senttttt, it was all i listened to that day till my iPod nano died. 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

ajmsamuel

the premiere was at 4am here in México. the song came out at my bday (todays my bday) when i was 18 (age consideres as adult in México) so it was the final conection with gaga and it was the final kick in my ass to came out of the closet :pawsup:

kindest regards

Nothing can beat how exiciting it was to stay up at 3am to listen to the radio premiere, i still get chills with this intro

ThisGuyTony

Staying up on the computer trying to find leaks and trying to listen to the radio premiere. I believe some station said they were gonna play it early but then decided not to at the last minute. :ladyhaha:

CubbyGaga
53 minutes ago, ajmsamuel said:

the premiere was at 4am here in México. the song came out at my bday (todays my bday) when i was 18 (age consideres as adult in México) so it was the final conection with gaga and it was the final kick in my ass to came out of the closet :pawsup:

Happy birthday lovely :heart:

Archived