Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor announces “Love Story“ re-recorded + Fearless with 26 tracks

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never listened to the original album but her vocals now are better so i'll check this out. Her work ethic is admirable. ✌️

gypsy101
4 hours ago, gagaxsebert said:

He sold her masters to another company, but I think he still gets a small percentage

i don't think he'll get a percentage of these new recordings

4 hours ago, Spock said:

THANK YOU SCOOTER

i feel bad but i kind of thought the same thing lol

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

press-x-to-doubt-la-noire.jpg?q=50&fit=c

She'll more likely to give us a couple of new Hauslabs and G-shock ads in substitute of that instead these days. It's not 2010s anymore. :giggle:

Nobody expected the meat dress to return this decade but it did! Anything is possible. 

gagaxsebert
7 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

don't think he'll get a percentage of these new recordings

Yeah I meant he still gets a % of her old music even though he sold them 

Used to be HighRoad

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, Gatlyn said:

Nobody expected the meat dress to return this decade but it did! Anything is possible. 

If that cute political ad is what you call "return" for meat dress, then I am happy you can be happy with bare minimum. But take a look around, her focus is not solely for music anymore, let alone the main ones, and we have to live with this fact now. The best "repackage" thing we will have will be the usual Urban Outfitters Vinyl and 10th aniversary boxest if we were lucky :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Wow.... this is an artist that keeps her fans happy and fed... they are so lucky to stan her 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

If that cute political ad is what you call "return" for meat dress, then I am happy you can be happy with bare minimum. But take a look around, her focus is not solely for music anymore, let alone the main ones, and we have to live with this fact now. The best "repackage" thing we will have will be the usual Urban Outfitters Vinyl and 10th aniversary boxest if we were lucky :giggle:

I remember hearing almost nothing from Gaga for a year between BTW and ARTPOP so I guess I’ve been content with her release schedule for a while :giggle:

9 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

tbh it would have been more cool if she got the actual guy from the old Love Story mv! it would be cute to see them both together all grown up

Chromatica Island

I love her early work (I love her new stuff too), so I can't wait!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

FrederickSpears
14 hours ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

Please Gaga takes notes. :bradley:

I wonder if she owns her masters tho...

Why would Gaga do this? Taylor is only doing this because it's a way for her to own her songs

Archived