music news

Taylor announces “Love Story“ re-recorded + Fearless with 26 tracks

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music

goodbye sis the 6 extra tracks and that cover is beyond iconic a serve incoming I'm so excited!

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Chuckles

Love story just in time for Valentine's Day... sis did not come to play.

Fearless is still my favourite album, not a big fan of anything post-1989.

Chuckles
8 minutes ago, weed said:

does she explain why she skipped her 1st album? v exciting though

my guess is marketing

Thomas P
9 minutes ago, weed said:

Fearless and 1989 are her two otherworldly successful albums so it would make sense for her to usher in a new era with one of them

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

FentyGa

i’m so happy for her, i rly wanna buy the vinyl

i have rep and folklore, and i wanna eventually get the full collection, but i don’t wanna get the original versions. def the re-releases

RAMROD

Giving up all the gays want while Gaga is sleep. Good for her. We stan! :applause:   :applause:  :applause:

Cannot wait to hear the new version! :party:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I only became a swiftie after Reputation but I have not listened to her older stuff because her teenage voice kinda throws me off at this point in my life at least, so I will get to listen to many of these albums for the first time :tony:

FentyGa
12 minutes ago, weed said:

1 minute ago, Thomas P said:

Fearless and 1989 are her two otherworldly successful albums so it would make sense for her to usher in a new era with one of them

i think 1989 will come next bc those two are her biggest, so obviously they get the most streams and sales, making scooter the most money

GovernmentHookah

Good for her! I’ve never been a fan of her music but her enthusiasm, charisma, and hard work is inspiring. I’m happy for her fans. :)

Thomas P
6 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

i think 1989 will come next bc those two are her biggest, so obviously they get the most streams and sales, making scooter the most money

I actually think she’ll do Red or Speak Now next. They were both massive as well, but it will also help her extend hype for the new 1989

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

spector
46 minutes ago, jorja said:

if you listen to "right where you left me" from evermore you'll see that she still has that country-esque type of voice in her which sounds pretty similar to the fearless album :party:

omg, one of my absolute faves off evermore. :nooo: i can't deal. taylor's coming to save me, again. :fatcat:

stella + elliot = stelliot

LastNight

So glad I've grown into a massive Taylor fan over the years, it really is inspirational to watch how she handles her career. I'm excited because I'm not overly familiar with much of her work pre Red, looking forward to hearing some of this music for the first time!

Love the new cover too, it's beautiful!

Archived