💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor announces “Love Story“ re-recorded + Fearless with 26 tracks

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Anderson123
13 minutes ago, gagaxsebert said:

I just want to know where she gets the time to record and promote 2 albums, music videos, folklore (& hopefully evermore) long pond, performance and re-record her entire discography. 

she truly is one of the (if not the) hardest working person in the industry 

Going to sleep while thinking about what Scooter Braun did to your art should be more than enough fuel to get you to re-record your albums. I’m sure that she’s also excited to give her fans even more content with those unreleased songs. 

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Going to sleep while thinking about what Scooter Braun did to your art should be more than enough fuel to get you to re-record your albums. I’m sure that she’s also excited to give her fans even more content with those unreleased songs. 

Yeah this and imagine the news about her mother’s cancer...She’s really strong :heart:

shoful

I wish the release date was sooner but who am I to complain. We’ve been FED :giveup:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Agunimon
1 hour ago, Autumn said:

10 MINUTE ALL TOO WELL

I vaguely remember her confirming that the 10 minute version will be released in the re-recording.

7 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

this is the account who said that someone heard  a new Gaga ballad through the vents :huntyga:

LG7 her Among Us era :bear: I can't with the whole "through the vents" story lmao

OT: I can't wait to hear Fearless. Taylor's such an amazing artist. Imagine Gaga rerecording Just Dance or Applause in 2021 :excited2:

could mean anything

Tinnitus15
5 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

LG7 her Among Us era :bear: I can't with the whole "through the vents" story lmao

OT: I can't wait to hear Fearless. Taylor's such an amazing artist. Imagine Gaga rerecording Just Dance or Applause in 2021 :excited2:

If  it’s true probably gonna be smth from the jazz album 

7 minutes ago, whoresup said:

I wonder how they sound as her voice must have changed over the last 13 years 

if you listen to "right where you left me" from evermore you'll see that she still has that country-esque type of voice in her which sounds pretty similar to the fearless album :party:

Anderson123

I never really got into her music before 1989 so this is probably going to be a good time to give her albums a try. I like her more mature voice on folklore and evermore so I wonder if she’s going to record them as “present” songs or try to go for her voice from back then. 

edengowon
1 hour ago, Chromatography said:

on fearless tho? doesn’t she plan to re-record Red, it’d make more sense for it to show up on that one

i meant on red. i just meant that if she's including unreleased tracks on here, she's probably doing it in the future too.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Agunimon
8 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I never really got into her music before 1989 so this is probably going to be a good time to give her albums a try. I like her more mature voice on folklore and evermore so I wonder if she’s going to record them as “present” songs or try to go for her voice from back then. 

Here's a clip

It's also featured here:

Archived