💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Bebe x Rita x Dua x Ava collab is NOT coming

COOOK

Featured Posts

vyniildisk
4 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I'm not familiar with any Ava, Rita or Bebe music but I think Dua is on another level right now, not sure if the girls were the ones that didn't get along or their respective teams decided it's not going to work.

2 minutes ago, The Child said:

Dua Lipa actually has good music & success. The others ...

tenor.gif 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
17 minutes ago, COOOK said:

What are your thoughts on this?

When it was announced it caught us off guard, thinking everyone was too different to collab, but in the end... it wasn't that disastrous... A cute, but forgettable bop for me 

I like it but it still feels like something is missing idk.. 

Runway
47 minutes ago, Regina George said:

It just wouldn’t work.. They are all too different to collab.. 

Girl how. They all make electro pop and are albanian

Regina George
3 minutes ago, Runway said:

Yes but their styles and voices are too different IMO.. I honestly don’t think it would sound good but hey Gaga and Ariana surprised me so maybe they would surprise me too 

1 hour ago, The Child said:

It’s because the actual pop girls decided they would stop releasing bops (Rihanna, Britney [I know her situation],Madonna, Katy Perry, Beyoncé, Kesha etc)

The early 2010s were seriously elite and it annoys me to see people acting like any of the new acts are even half as good. 

Maybe if we stopped giving attention to flops like these three they’d realize you need to step it up and shake the game like all these girls did back then 

Thankfully 2020 was the beginning of a comeback of pop. I really feel like it fizzled out around 2015 and fully died in 2016.

evgenigerm2
1 hour ago, Regina George said:

the idea comes from their shared albanian background, not their voice or image 

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

bryanspears
54 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Not this thread being full of people putting down/pitting these women against each other :rip: 

7 minutes ago, Meraki said:

i wish ppl wouldn't shade ava so much

Agree. This thread is gross. Ava and Bebe make good music They're not as successful as Dua, but the talent is still there. I don't care for Rita anymore, but the other 2 don't deserve the hate y'all give them 

Moonlight on Water
11 minutes ago, bryanspears said:

Agree. This thread is gross. Ava and Bebe make good music They're not as successful as Dua, but the talent is still there. I don't care for Rita anymore, but the other 2 don't deserve the hate y'all give them 

i didn't say anything about rita before because i don't really listen to her, so i'm not familiar with her music. the way people put down artists because they're "copying" another or smth is really pathetic

she/her

I think there is a possibility, some time in the future, that they release a song in Albanian. Rita and Dua performed in Priština I think, not sure about Bebe and Ava.

And also Dua is considered a bit of an ultranationalist here in the Balkans (she received huuuge amounts of backlash from Serbs, even from gays, because of a picture of a Greater Albania (basically Albania with Kosovo, Montenegro, parts of Bosnia, Serbia and Macedonia, maybe even Greece but Kosovo is the most important one for Serbs and Albanians)).

I don't wanna get too political than I already have but music-wise I suppose a song in Albanian might come one day, something like a patriotic song or something.

holy scheisse

Dua is above them tbh not gonna lie :huntyga: 

And no I'm not hating on the other girlies it's just faxxx:neyde:

2 hours ago, Regina George said:

These girls are also different and it works, sort of...

PopMusicForever
1 hour ago, Runway said:

I know they are Albanian but they all have different styles and different voices

Archived