💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Leak: Camila Cabello - Anyone (Bieber Demo)

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

"Anyone" is a scrapped track from Camila Cabello's sophomore studio album, Romance. It was initially intended to be a bonus track on the Target Exclusive edition of the album, as the title of the song appears in the poster that comes inside the CD. In early 2019, Sinuhé Cabello (Camila's mother) said it was her personal favorite on the album. 

The song was sold to Justin Bieber and released on January 1st, 2021 

A snippet of the original version leaked on February 2nd, 2021 

The full version leaked on February 7th, 2021

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Drew Bieber

Not me thinking Justin wrote it and people were only calling it a Camila reject just to stink on him

Lighter
1 minute ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Not me thinking Justin wrote it and people were only calling it a Camila reject just to stink on him

I guess Camila wrote it for Shawn:laughga:

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, Lighter said:

I guess Camila wrote it for Shawn:laughga:

than scrapped and gave to Justin for collaboration with Shawn ?:laughga:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Justin Drew Bieber
2 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

than scrapped and gave to Justin for collaboration with Shawn ?:laughga:

Yes

2644-E8-C7-7-BB4-4-BC2-B4-A4-A4-EDA6-C46

ZiggyZiggs

the fact that its's basically the same song but he has the lead writer's credit just proves how fake some of these mainstream artists are. camila has no credit on justin's version which probably means she had no part in writing the song but if she had released it i bet she would have the main writer's credit. its all so sus

Amidana
2 minutes ago, SlipAway said:

Bieber out there releasing camila cabello rejects :deadbanana:

Bieber, Ariana, Halsey.... Now who else is next 😌 

newseason
7 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

the fact that its's basically the same song but he has the lead writer's credit just proves how fake some of these mainstream artists are. camila has no credit on justin's version which probably means she had no part in writing the song but if she had released it i bet she would have the main writer's credit. its all so sus

And then you hear all of them bragging about "the vision" and the input they had on their albums, when probably in reality all they do is buy demos who only need a bit of polish, or have an entire team of writers and producers behind them to take care of everything. Ugh, such a disgrace to people who are actually talented and creative. I wonder how many popular singers from the industry are actually truly involved in the creative process. 

Archived