đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Super Bowl LV Halftime Show: The Weeknd

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Anderson123

Honestly it gets better every time I rewatch it. I think it's the hype about what is going to happen that I don't enjoy these shows the first time they happen.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cssomeone

I found it ... okay

Like someone has said previously, I feel like something was missing. The only parts are really enjoyed were the golden corridor and the Blinding Lights part (however, it could have been improved)

7,5/10

Demoncore

I really enjoyed it! I think they did a really great job with the staging--it felt like a music video kind of so it was cool that they worked with the space to create a different halftime experience. I also loved the promo shots, they're striking.

funkyhaus
5 hours ago, franminervini said:

Just watched it and it was so basic... i like him but this wasn't it. I was skipping every 5 seconds on YT because I was getting so bored. The first thing I said was: "this is so low i can't listen to him" and yeah reading this thread made me understand why haha. It could have been better, but oh well! 

I was skipping too :toofunny:

The only entertaining parts for me were the corridors and the ending 

MadreMonster

I didn’t think it was bad at all. Of course, not iconic but it was enjoyable and  good entertainment. I LOVED the hall of mirror scene. Just wish he changed up the set a bit between songs to give each song their defining moment.

I agree with what some people are saying that this seems more like a Weeknd concert setting than a Halftime performance. That’s why I think it’s a little disappointing.

jimmytimestep

I think he did a nice job. Not one of my favorite ever (in order; Prince, Bey, Gaga, JLo/Shakira, Madonna, U2, Katy, Bruno, Springsteen) but far better than the worst (Coldplay, Maroon 5, JT)

I think with the state of the nation being what it is, he missed an opportunity to make a huge emotional impact a la U2. Golden corridor gave me a headache. Blinding lights was coolest part. 

6/10

TimisaMonster

It was quite boring only until the last couple songs if I'm being honest...

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Teletubby

this comment under his performance :sharon:
ssa.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Schwerk

Finally watched it and visually it was so phenomenal! This was kind of what expected back when Gaga announced she was going to work with Intell at the Grammy's but had to change it for the Bowie tribute.

They way he transformed an otherwise empty looking, plain football field into such an other worldly place was so well done. The attention to detail, wauw.

I love his attitude, his songs ofcourse and his vocals. Sadly the sound did drown out his vocals quite a lot.

This is such a modern way of presenting a halftime show, he really pulled it of.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

youandi

Only just watched it, really liked it 

Loved his performance. Also he’s proper cute isn’t he :flutter:

I really enjoyed his performance, he was so thrilled and smiling and his songs and voice can't be beat, he did good. Imagine being him. He pulled it off and looked great. :applause::heart::legend:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived