Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Super Bowl LV Halftime Show: The Weeknd

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

PEP_HTS_KV_16x9.jpg

Tune in and react to The Weeknd's performance at the Super Bowl LV Halftime Show! The show will begin at 8-8:30 PM EST. 

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

This performance is so important to me. I have been a fan since 2012. I witnessed his rise in popularity and then his push into the mainstream. Abel is one of my favorite artists and 9 years later being here is incredible. 

pussycat

I'm really curious to what he'll add to the amazing history of shows the SBHS already has

I think it'll be different and exciting! Maybe he'll even change tha game who knows :sis: he better make his 7 million worth it

Gagaism
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

This performance is so important to me. I have been a fan since 2012. I witnessed his rise in popularity and then his push into the mainstream. Abel is one of my favorite artists and 9 years later being here is incredible. 

Same here, he’s so talented and I’m so proud of him doing the halftime this year. May he have a great show. 

Teletubby

Starboy, The Hills, Can't Feel My Face, I Feel It Coming,Save Your Tears, Earned It, House Of Balloons, Blinding Lights

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived