question

Super Bowl producer shades Gaga?

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
myluis617

He really did the most to show he dislikes gaga like wow dude get a life. He acts like hes the ultimate talent judge. 

James Gibson
1 hour ago, mamo said:

the only part of gaga's performance that was pre-recorded was the roof and i think that was due to safety reasons...but it still doesn't take away the fact that she had to fly down whilst high in the air?! and then she had to sing completely LIVE  unlike the majority of halftime performers (and do hardcore choreography at the same time). 

ALSO let's not forget gaga did that show live by herself for 13 minutes - the power of that in itself is extraordinary and a testament to the human spirit. 

Edit: AND SHE STILL MANAGED TO CATCH THE F*CKING BALL AT THE END.

LEGENDARY QUEEN BEHAVIOUR. 

lemme frame this

I mean it had the highest ratings of any half time show so...maybe he can take several seats lmao Gaga has put on higher-grossing live productions than him so I think she knows what's what. Not to mention, that IS what makes Gaga special. She can do that and people love it (if her net worth is anything to go by).

Also...as if the Weeknd isn't doing something big...it's the super bowl half time show :laughga: the thing is literally known for huge spectacle not an open mic night at the local tavern lmao

2 hours ago, OhHenny2020 said:

Excited for the Weeknd’s performance! Everyone just loves to hate the current Super Bowl performer unless it’s Gaga, huh? I’m sure he’ll put on just as good a show as her. 

No one is hating on the weekend lol

PartySick
6 hours ago, mamo said:

the only part of gaga's performance that was pre-recorded was the roof and i think that was due to safety reasons

Not only that but if she had jumped from the very top, she would have spent at least five minutes bouncing back up then down then back up then back down again :laughga:

🖤

MonsterofFame

His words are interesting considering the NFL is the one usually forcing artists to not play or sing live for the sake of reliability. Just ask the Red Hot Chili Peppers and their unplugged electric guitars protest.

I bet he's salty because Gaga and her team's work probably made others ask what the hell he's been doing all these years. :fthis:

tylertremallose
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

Not only that but if she had jumped from the very top, she would have spent at least five minutes bouncing back up then down then back up then back down again :laughga:

yeah, i dont know why people thought she really jumped at the time. it was a nice idea, but didnt look realistic to me at all. 

Chromatican

This is such bad optics regardless of whether or not he was shading Gaga/JLo/Shakira/Katy/Missy Elliot or whoever. This whole posturing and phrasing just seems really poorly chosen.

Archived