Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Can Gaga talk about Britney?

Werk

Featured Posts

B Army please be prepared to educate the LMs in this thread if needed!

Anyways can Gaga talk about Britney's situation? I know she talked about Kesha partially since Gaga interacted with her but Gaga also technically wrote songs for Britney at around the time I believe the conservatorship was just taking place. Maybe Gaga signed a NDA? Yes Gaga has her own problems to deal with but she's a supportive person and I do wish to see her speak up. Maybe Gaga is waiting for Britney to speak out first? I know people and celebs are scared of Lou and Brit's dad 'cause of the power they hold but I know Gaga knows what is right. Bobby loves Britney, hopefully something happens.

Miley worked with Britney and said Free Britney on stage but then retracted just last year so she's definitely gotten "the talk"

vyniildisk

Gaga and Madonna... It would really help the cause

I feel like they don't really care, Taylor and Gaga were there for Ke$ha

there is NO WAY they can't show support without compromising themselves

5 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Gaga and Madonna... It would really help the cause

I feel like they don't really care, Taylor and Gaga were there for Ke$ha

there is NO WAY they can't show support without compromising themselves

Someone said "Madonna and Britney are both Maverick clients, Madonna is a business women, do you think she wants a law suit against men..

Wake up, she probably signed an NDA and knows better to stay quiet."

There's that but then you also have Miley saying FreeBritney on stage and then retracting the following year mostly due to fear of her team.

It would be nice for Taylor to do it since she's a fan. She's fighting Scooter yes but if she can fight with him I don't see why she should be scared. She already had a reputation moment what exactly can Brit's team do to sabotage now?

hqdefault.jpg

vyniildisk
Just now, Werk said:

Someone said "Madonna and Britney are both Maverick clients, Madonna is a business women, do you think she wants a law suit against men..

Wake up, she probably signed an NDA and knows better to stay quiet."

There's that but then you also have Miley saying FreeBritney on stage and then retracting the following year mostly due to fear of her team.

It would be nice for Taylor to do it since she's a fan. She's fighting Scooter yes but if she can fight with him I don't see why she should be scared. She already had a reputation moment what exactly can Brit's team do to sabotage now?

hqdefault.jpg

that sneaky snake taylor is NO FAN! she is in justin timberlake's side

vyniildisk
Just now, Steven said:

This is none of her business and it’s not like she’s close to her. 

i wonder what is going on since Bobby is very close to Britney's boyfriend, they were hiking past week

1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

that sneaky snake taylor is NO FAN! she is in justin timberlake's side

Omg no spill what do you mean?

Gimme More

I'd be so angry if celebrities had the audacity to speak up after Britney was freed, when they should have done so when Britney needed them.

But yes, it'd be great if big celebrities did speak up now as that could really help the movement!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

bryanspears

Its because they all knew about this before. It was an open secret in the industry. All of them are probably waiting for this to all blow over. Its not like Britney would hold it against them, she is too sweet for that.

Gaga 100% knows about the conservatorship because she was working with Britney on Circus tracks, which was after the Conservatorship was put in place

MonsterofFame

It's really not her place to say anything. She spoke about Kesha because Kesha reached out to her directly and I'm sure approved of Gaga speaking out. Also, Gaga could personally relate since they both are sexual assault survivors.

Gaga's speaking out also got her entrapped into the lawsuit, being forced to testify in deposition -- which caused her to have a mental breakdown. I doubt Gaga would ever put herself in a situation to have to go through that again, and she shouldn't ever have to.

13 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

gaga tends to mind her business, for better or worse

i do wish she’d say something though

This is true. She really stays away from Hollywood stuff. She doesn't even go on social media much. Now and again I notice her liking IG posts like the other day she liked posts by Sarah, Brandon, Samantha and Mark Ronson. But there could be weeks or months in between her being active. 

Reject False Icons

Well I spoke about it before, Gaga isn’t obliged to speak up, but she definitely could help when no other pop star cares. 
When she met her at her Vegas residency, she must have noted the control and monitoring on her visit

also Bobby is close to Britney’s boyfriend, he must know something

Britney is Gaga’s idol, as far as I’ve seen not on Bowie’s level, but she’s important to her, I feel so bad that she and every other big star is turning their back at Britney when she influenced them importantly 

vyniildisk
Just now, Reject False Icons said:

Well I spoke about it before, Gaga isn’t obliged to speak up, but she definitely could help when no other pop star cares. 
When she met her at her Vegas residency, she must have noted the control and monitoring on her visit

also Bobby is close to Britney’s boyfriend, he must know something

Britney is Gaga’s idol, as far as I’ve seen not on Bowie’s level, but she’s important to her, I feel so bad that she and every other big star is turning their back at Britney when she influenced them importantly 

Britney really was there for Gaga when she started, Gaga even said " some popstars are as sweet as you always thought they would be"

20 minutes ago, Werk said:

Omg no spill what do you mean?

I guess he said that only bcs Taylor had a crush on Justin T :sweat:

Archived