đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Tony Gaga Website Launch

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

evgenigerm2

I'm sorry if it's old news, but I just noticed a domain has been created for Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett's future duet album. It's not yet open to the public, but lets you type in your email address to receive further notifications about the launch.

https://www.tonygaga.com

It seems like they've already chosen the typeface for the era, as a logo is included on the top of the screen.

UPDATE: For everyone saying it's fanmade - it's literally mentioned in the AARP article that announced the album and Tony's diagnosis. https://www.aarp.org/entertainment/celebrities/info-2021/tony-bennett-alzheimers.html

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
evgenigerm2
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Are we sure it's not fake?

it's included in the AARP article that announced the album and Tony's diagnosis

NFRatwell

Kinda a weird thing to do? And the website icon is a picture from 7 years ago. Wouldn’t be surprised if this is fanmade though I hope it is real

NFRatwell
Just now, evgenigerm2 said:

it's included in the AARP article that announced the album and Tony's diagnosis

Interesting. I wonder when they’ll launch it

Andreu

Considering Tony Bennett is misspelled under the quote about Gaga I guess it's safe to say it's fake :selena:

littlepotter

I'm wary of giving my email to a website that's not been mentioned by them. But omg! I still can't let myself believe that the album really is coming, I've taught myself to always expect the worst scenario with gags.

chaeri pls

evgenigerm2
Just now, littlepotter said:

I'm wary of giving my email to a website that's not been mentioned by them. But omg! I still can't let myself believe that the album really is coming, I've taught myself to always expect the worst scenario with gags.

As I said before, it's included in the AARP article.

fishinmyhair

Nameservers of ladygaga.com:
NS1.UMUSIC.COM
NS2.UMUSIC.COM
NS5.UMUSIC.COM

Nameservers of tonygaga.com:
NS1-07.AZURE-DNS.COM
NS2-07.AZURE-DNS.NET
NS3-07.AZURE-DNS.ORG
NS4-07.AZURE-DNS.INFO

(found using this)

I just feel like it's fake

numb the flame

It's mentioned in the aarg.org article but Tony's name is spelt as Bennet, when there is a second T in his surname. I'm calling it fake purely because I, personally, don't believe anything until I'm seeing it after the official announcement. 

13 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

This is pretty extreme and very insulting towards her. I think if she was like this in reality you wouldn't still be here or have been so dedicated as to have almost 44k posts.  She has consistently delivered throughout her career and hit heights rarely (if ever) achieved by other artists and a cancelled tour bc of her illness (that she's very clear makes day to day life difficult) or a global pandemic does not mean she deserves "worst case scenario" judgement.  I'm saying this more as a reminder to LMs (in general) that sometimes their evaluation of Gaga and her career really isn't rooted in any reality. 

NFRatwell
Just now, Beatboom said:

This is pretty extreme and very insulting towards her. I think if she was like this in reality you wouldn't still be here or have been so dedicated as to have almost 44k posts.  She has consistently delivered throughout her career and hit heights rarely (if ever) achieved by other artists and a cancelled tour bc of her illness (that she's very clear makes day to day life difficult) or a global pandemic does not mean she deserves "worst case scenario" judgement.  I'm saying this more as a reminder to LMs (in general) that sometimes their evaluations of Gaga and her career really isn't rooted in any reality. 

It’s not that serious. Gaga scraps things all the time girl

Archived