Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Grammys : many performances are likely to be pre-recorded

Teletubby

Featured Posts

sarcamstic
2 hours ago, JustTea said:

Okay, I read it. :hug:

Both are great on their own way for sure. But as an album, Chromatica is Gaga's best work (as a whole, most cohesive) and it's so unfair how it's been treated... :nails:

Absolutely agree there! Chromatica is definitely Gaga’s best work in terms of cohesiveness & storyline. It was honestly paid dust by so many award shows, it’s absolutely unfair. There was an obvious amount of thought and creativity put into all of the tracks. :/

flying like 1000 birds

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
James Gibson
32 minutes ago, ChrisRX said:

Do people really think Chromatica was gonna be nominated for AOTY? I never expected that at all. 

Yeah it never had a shot, and mostly for the lack of promotion and commercial domincance, rather than its quality. It got what was predicted

JusKeepBreathin
On 2/3/2021 at 6:55 AM, Regina George said:

Also you mentioning “silly love songs on FN” as if other any other album that’s nominated has different meanings.. Your dislike for Dua and her music is clear but don’t forget that Gaga’s first two albums are all about love and heartbreak and silly things like fame.. 

LoveGame is clearly about mental health:billie:

So is Pokerface.:billie: and Money Honey:billie:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

GAGAVENUS
On 2/3/2021 at 3:55 AM, Regina George said:

Also you mentioning “silly love songs on FN” as if other any other album that’s nominated has different meanings.. Your dislike for Dua and her music is clear but don’t forget that Gaga’s first two albums are all about love and heartbreak and silly things like fame.. 

Gaga's first two albums were about how fame has literally crushed the souls of people and TF was released literally a year after Britney's "breakdown" due to how the fame monster ate her up and chewed her out.

I love FN but don't dismiss how important Gaga's messages were

Regina George
2 minutes ago, GAGAVENUS said:

Gaga's first two albums were about how fame has literally crushed the souls of people and TF was released literally a year after Britney's "breakdown" due to how the fame monster ate her up and chewed her out.

I love FN but don't dismiss how important Gaga's messages were

It was sarcasm

MaryJaneHolland

With Gaga mentioning the Grammys in that Oreo letter, I have like 1% hope she might perform :selena:

QueenChromatix

I really, really, really praying for Chromatica 3rd live performance on the Grammys (if count BLACKPINK'S SC performnace as one of them). Please Gaga... perform anything from Chromatica even if it's terrible Plastic Doll

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Archived