Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm leaving this fanbase

Gagadonna

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion
2 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

No one cares. Bye!

Not y’all getting rude... OP was chill and respectful. Knowing why people leave fandoms is useful information  

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Linus Gaga

I was about to give a lmao reaction but then i understood what u said. Being a fan is not that serious, not like our whole life us on her, but she as an artist, she kind of need to response and at least say something. When she talks about mental health during covid, im not, but maybe some fans may feel extremely down because of her silence. Not to mention the chromatica ball refund issue ! 

and yes, covid is definitely not the excuse, i mean, she is LADY GAGA, I was expecting her to give to best visual and online concert, she is / was always the one that ahead every other pop girls, but now we are still waiting for nothing, not even piano at home performance. 

i know they might be working a lot behind the stage but seeing they always missed the hype and opportunities makes me frustrated,  like release ROM and 911 behind the scenes months later, while other artists usually release behind the scene on the same day.... 

anyway, i think the era will still be going and she will release material,  but now.we can just wait . I hope you will be back when she finally release s sour candy mv :billie: stay safe and goodbye:vegas:

Hit me a message and say hi !

rasclautmangos
2 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

CRAZY THAT

even if my post was ****ING RESPECTFUL 

some people STILL HAVE THE URGENT NEED to be disrespectful and IMPOSE THEIR OPINIONS onto that of others

Y'all sickos are the reasons why being a fan feels toxic now. Seriously, you guys have issues 

Why the name calling though? No one called you any names.

Gagadonna
1 minute ago, PawsUpJago said:

These posts are so over dramatic, just go if you don't vibe with her anymore, innit? Like what's the big theatrical exit for? It gives me the same reaction as when a youtubers posts a mournful thumbnail with an all lower case video title... 😂

Growing out of an artist is such a normal thing, I don't get why people want such a "nawwww" moment when announcing something like this.

Because some people are more emotional than others, or simply prefer to do things differently ? 

It's not because you don't work a particular way, that the way other people work is less valid. 

Gagadonna
2 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

I was about to give a lmao reaction but then i understood what u said. Being a fan is not that serious, not like our whole life us on her, but she as an artist, she kind of need to response and at least say something. When she talks about mental health during covid, im not, but maybe some fans may feel extremely down because of her silence. Not to mention the chromatica ball refund issue ! 

and yes, covid is definitely not the excuse, i mean, she is LADY GAGA, I was expecting her to give to best visual and online concert, she is / was always the one that ahead every other pop girls, but now we are still waiting for nothing, not even piano at home performance. 

i know they might be working a lot behind the stage but seeing they always missed the hype and opportunities makes me frustrated,  like release ROM and 911 behind the scenes months later, while other artists usually release behind the scene on the same day.... 

anyway, i think the era will still be going and she will release material,  but now.we can just wait . I hope you will be back when she finally release s sour candy mv :billie: stay safe and goodbye:vegas:

THANK YOU for actually taking the time to understand me, and not jumping immediately into the LMAO/hate-train because you just disagree. 

rasclautmangos

4 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Not y’all getting rude... OP was chill and respectful. Knowing why people leave fandoms is useful information  

"CRAZY THAT

some people STILL HAVE THE URGENT NEED to be disrespectful and IMPOSE THEIR OPINIONS onto that of others

Y'all sickos are the reasons why being a fan feels toxic now. Seriously, you guys have issues"

What's chill and respectful about that? 

I think OP is going through something. I hope they find peace.

Gagadonna
3 minutes ago, NORMANDIE said:

This thread is so unnecessary... The drama of it all. :bear:

Unnecessary to you, most probably. Although you still feel the need to put your grain of salt onto the top. 

To me, it was necessary, and you may either just ignore my thread, or respect if (even if you disapprove) :) 

Moonlight on Water

My, this thread is more active than the SOUR CANDY IS COMING REALLY SOON thread.

Anyway, you do what's best for your mental health. After analyzing Ricardo Lopez's obsession with Bjork, I realized that stan culture is an open cry for help. We push Gaga like if we're little Troy Carters. I'm glad Bobby gives her more freedom because she NEEDS to care for her health.

Look, separate yourself from her for a while and discover other things. It's disappointing, yes, but it's a situation you just can't control. Discover new artists, follow Dua Lipa a little more, but NEVER become a stan. Stay. As. A. Fan. This is what I've been doing lately, along with getting into Ava Max. I think I could use a little break from this place. Not gonna lie, I wish I never discovered this fanbase because I voluntarily put too much value into this and I ruined it. Now I need to rebuild it!

she/her

Gagadonna
1 minute ago, rasclautmangos said:

"CRAZY THAT

Y'all sickos are the reasons why being a fan feels toxic now. Seriously, you guys have issues"

What's chill and respectful about that? 

I think OP is going through something. I hope they find peace.

I know what you're doing. So, keep your energy for yourself because that's useless. 

rasclautmangos
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

I do agree on the Dua Lipa part 

Is there a dualipa daily? If not, someone needs to hurry up and create one. They would get a ton of traffic and emotions probably wouldn't be as high here.

7 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

CRAZY THAT

Y'all sickos are the reasons why being a fan feels toxic now. Seriously, you guys have issues 

I simply like her and enjoy her music without giving a f**k about promo and fandom stuff, so I think I can be quite neutral in this... Yours is the first rude post in here. Using capital letters and calling people sickos when they were simply disagreeing with you is annoying af, and the definition of toxic. Looking at your replies it's obvious you were precisely waiting for all this drama

Gagadonna
1 minute ago, Meraki said:

My, this thread is more active than the SOUR CANDY IS COMING REALLY SOON thread.

Anyway, you do what's best for your mental health. After analyzing Ricardo Lopez's obsession with Bjork, I realized that stan culture is an open cry for help. We push Gaga like if we're little Troy Carters. I'm glad Bobby gives her more freedom because she NEEDS to care for her health.

Look, separate yourself from her for a while and discover other things. It's disappointing, yes, but it's a situation you just can't control. Discover new artists, follow Dua Lipa a little more, but NEVER become a stan. Stay. As. A. Fan. This is what I've been doing lately, along with getting into Ava Max. I think I could use a little break from this place. Not gonna lie, I wish I never discovered this fanbase because I voluntarily put too much value into this and I ruined it. Now I need to rebuild it!

Thank you :heart: I feel you and wish you all the best. Stay away from the snakes on this website. They are toxic.  

LittleMonster20
12 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

Fair enough. But there's more to it, that I just don't wanna share on GGD. Anyway. 

You’ll be back. This thread is just a tantrum. I don’t see why you would drastically leave the fanbase because Gaga hasn’t done anything wrong at all.

• Dominic locked this topic

Archived