đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Sour Candy performance debut (not feat. Gaga)

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

Girl... the dance thing was obviously a joke :smh:

Her being above us is again something very obvious that people need to accept. I'm not here to be her best friend, i'm here because i enjoy her art. People aren't "leaving the site" because of someone non delusionally saying she has grown past her pop star persona where she used to talk to us every day. People leave the site when they're condescendingly dragged for having an opinion.

It was not obviously a joke given the tone of the entire comment at all?

Just because she dosent interact with us every single day does not mean she is "over us" at all, again, you've decided that. Whenever she talks about her fans she clearly has the same deep love and appriciation.

No, trust me, so many people on here really love Gaga, like credit her with saving their life, and people who are like "omg accept it, shes done with us, omg she dosent care" is just disheartening for them, and its not proven so, it dosent need to be said over and over again. Literally im not picking an argument, but theres a level of negative, and its honestly contageous on this site

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

I'll be very honest I know a lot of people who joined this forum like +10 years ago (just like me) and left mainly because they don't connect with her as much as they did over the years. That doesn't mean they stopped supporting her in her music carrer.

I'm a fan since like July 2008 and I think it's all okay for everyone to have opinions on her and not following everything she does. This without having other fans questionning how much you deserve to be a Lady Gaga fan. It's just hell annoying.

I get some of you are in the mood of making Oreos shelves empty, it's all good for you. But just understand those who are a bit sad she's not involving in her music career for some cookies and beauty products. That just doesn't make you a 'fake fan'

Fair enough, but you're going more general than I am talking about.

It's the reaction to her not being on The Show thats bothered me, as nobody knows wether or not she was even asked to do it / it was actually possible and cant even grasp that she dosent need to be pelted for "another let down"

Karen Smith
1 hour ago, juede said:

I find it strange how she didn’t perform but they only performed sour candy out of all the collabs they did...even the one on their own album... maybe it’s a tease for a more complete performance on another show or music video :flop:

You are right, like I think they performed it not just for fun 

Gaga is being an absolutely stupid business woman not releasing this as a single or performing it. Like what a missed opportunity. What a mess.

1 hour ago, juede said:

I find it strange how she didn’t perform but they only performed sour candy out of all the collabs they did...even the one on their own album... maybe it’s a tease for a more complete performance on another show or music video :flop:

I think they just saw how Little Monsters are thirsty for some Chromatica content which they are not getting since September and they gave us a lil gift with this performance. Nothing behind this. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

2 minutes ago, Oyster said:

Gaga is being an absolutely stupid business woman not releasing this as a single or performing it. Like what a missed opportunity. What a mess.

I kinda agree. 

She wants her fans to become Kindness Warriors while not giving us anything kind tbh 

I don’t want her to do a whole ass promo project for Chromatica. 

I just want her to release a few more singles to radio so we can enjoy the era even if she’s not doing anything to promote it. 

I believe songs like Alice, Babylon or Sour Candy would be picked up by radio programmers and listeners without any additional promo. 

She just let the era die not even trying to let US carry it on ourselves. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Mother of Puppies
1 hour ago, Little99 said:

Lol I knew it. Disappointed but not surprised. 

Is there any way I can watch this? 

Edit. Ok nvm I just saw it

Where can I watch it????

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

1 hour ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Where’d you find ittt

It keeps getting taken down but here's some clips

9 minutes ago, NickyPuppy said:

Where can I watch it????

I put some clips above don't know how long they'll stay

lilboyblue
34 minutes ago, Rifek said:

I kinda agree. 

She wants her fans to become Kindness Warriors while not giving us anything kind tbh 

I don’t want her to do a whole ass promo project for Chromatica. 

I just want her to release a few more singles to radio so we can enjoy the era even if she’s not doing anything to promote it. 

I believe songs like Alice, Babylon or Sour Candy would be picked up by radio programmers and listeners without any additional promo. 

She just let the era die not even trying to let US carry it on ourselves. 

Yeah, I wish they would just announce something, or just interact in general. If the era's over, then the era is over.

Maybe the big accounts that have connections with Haus can relay? (Or maybe they have and the Haus simply does not care what the fans' sentiments are)

Tinnitus15

No need to drag Gaga like are we even surprised that she didn’t show up...She let chromatica rot and doesn’t care when her main income comes from HL..

Ariana Grindr
3 hours ago, rxdnbn said:

It's embarrassing how Gaga couldn't record a 40 second video so they could use as a backdrop. She truly couldn't care less.

Get a job hun :huntyga:

MaryJaneHolland

She couldn't be arsed to stand in front of a screen for a minute and do her part.

Lmao she so doesnt care about this album

littlepotter
47 minutes ago, Medusa said:

Just because she dosent interact with us every single day does not mean she is "over us" at all, again, you've decided that.

Well this pretty much sums it up doesn't it? I did decide that. Because it's my opinion. As I've already stated. You don't have to argue with everything you disagree with. Like I'm not over here trying to convince you that ignoring your album for the vast majority of 8 months means you've moved on. 

chaeri pls

PartySick

Some of y'all know this is Gagadaily.com, right? :oprah: not pawsdownlittlemonsters? :oprah:

Being frustrated is one thing but Jesus. Some of y'all are straight up insulting her and wondering why she's so quiet.

đź’š

Archived