💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can you recommend me good skin care products?

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Healed My Heart
21 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

For oily skin i love ISDIN water fusion, it's super light and invisible on the skin

Omg thanks for this, I've been struggling to find good face sunscreen

She/her 💗💜💙

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
7 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

not to mention warm water is not good for ur skin, always wash ur face with cold water (warm ages ur skin)

I was totally unaware of this :duck:

JusKeepBreathin
2 hours ago, juede said:

im a guy and I use non-gendered(?) skin care, it does well for me. "men's" products are just in different packaging (darker branding)

There is also perfumes in some women's skin care that some men don't care for. The only women's perfume I've ever worn is The Fame and Dream Angels heavenly and they felt very unisex. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

SharkmanthaC
2 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

hi iconique. What are your main problems? like or issues? acne? oily skin?

This is your expert. 

she/her/hers

I use Vaseline when I get the occasional outbreak, a light layer tends to work for me. 

Best skincare product is water (and streaming Chromatica!)

Don't Call Me Gaga

vyniildisk
12 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

This is your expert. 

Aww i'm just a enthusiast :runhug: there is an actual dermatologist here but i can't remember the username 

Putang Ina Mo

Aestheticians and dermatologists rave Cerave and The Ordinary's products. Also, it's not crazily expensive. 

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Karen Smith

I only use female products, but anyway. 

I recommend a sonic brush that gently but thoroughly cleans the skin. And that's the key to keeping it in good shape. Then a tonic, but without alcohol. A light daily cream, depending on your skin type. I use a cream with active carbon in the composition, the Bielenda brand, but I think it is a Polish brand, so unfortunately not available in your country :(If you do makeup, it is important to choose colore cosmetics with a short and natural composition. Don't use too much of them as this clogs your pores and can lead to acne, been there done that. 

And don't touch your face too often during the day.

Brandon96
20 hours ago, Stupid Oreo said:

Sour Candy Skincare

I can see a crushed Chromatica Oreo face scrub working 👀👀

BrandonL

Archived