Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Getting Gaga's attention ###

Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies

ok... I didn't intend this to be taken tooooo seriously.... I thought it'd be fun to get her attention anyways... even if it's just #GagaWeMissYou or 'WeMissChromatica

There is nothing wrong with that I believe...

to let her know we still love Chromatica and support her, even after 1 year...

anyone who wants to join can do that and if u don't, that's ok too

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies
22 minutes ago, zcasx said:

@NickyPuppy what do you think about #AnswersForChromatica ? I think the faster we decide on an hashtag we will use the better. We also need to decide an official hour to do this and then spread it on twitter.

I think it sounds too demanding... I'd be fine with something like #WeMissChromatica or #WeMissYouGaga

idk... or something fun so she knows we still support her back

Babylon98
Just now, NickyPuppy said:

I think it sounds too demanding... I'd be fine with something like #WeMissChromatica or #WeMissYouGaga

idk... or something fun so she knows we still support her back

I feel like if we use that hashtag she'll be like "miss you too lil monsters, cant wait to perform for you once covid is over" and that's it so I don't agree. I think we need something sorta demanding, it's not like posting something in social media will kill them. It's not offensive that fans want to know what the heck is going on

Mother of Puppies
27 minutes ago, CreamyBagel said:

molest

/məˈlɛst/

verb

assault or abuse (a person, especially a woman or child) sexually.

"he was charged with molesting and taking obscene photographs of a ten-year-old boy"

pester or harass (someone) in an aggressive or persistent manner.

"he had been arrested for being drunk and molesting passers-by"

:deadbanana:

Not the niggаrdly tease all over again- ignorance towards the language does not excuse harassing people for using words you might not know all the meanings of :neyde:

Like I said... in my language (and in spanish that I also speak) the word is used differently...and I did not know that in english there is a sexual reference. So I'm sorry for that. Was definitely not my intention.

5 minutes ago, VenusHooker said:

Same in Spanish :vegas: Every day we learn something new

Yeah, I know. I have lived in Spain for 7 years.:)

CreamyBagel
5 minutes ago, NickyPuppy said:

Like I said... in my language (and in spanish that I also speak) the word is used differently...and I did not know that in english there is a sexual reference. So I'm sorry for that. Was definitely not my intention.

Yeah, I know. I have lived in Spain for 7 years.:)

Um chile I’m not going after you, just pointing out that people shouldn’t harass people because molest has the second meaning even though it’s kinda obscure

You’ll end up pushing her further away by  using these hashtags... “answers for Chromatica” AS IF :air: sounds a bit too entitled 

Delulu Rogers

In seriousness it should include chromatica and not specific to a certain song. 

#whereischromarica

#rebootchromatica

#answersforchromatica

any of those are good 

Mother of Puppies

How about

#WeLoveChromatica

or

#WeNeedChromatica

#WeNeedChromatica2021

Mother of Puppies

well... we don't just have to take one... we can take 2 or 3 hashtags

Delulu Rogers
32 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

i don't think you'll get her interest by telling her what we want.  I think she knows she has fans who want things from her.  In fact, I think that's the problem.  Nothing she does will ever be enough to satisfy her fans and so she experiences this constant feeling of people wanting more than she could possibly ever deliver.  

Nothing she does will ever be enough.  That's a lot of pressure.

I think she's trying to ignore that pressure and focus on what she wants, but it's so extreme that it's impossible to ignore which is a constant source of stress and unhappiness for her.

But there is no pressure. Literally all our expectations are on the floor and the running joke is that she’ll quit music. Nobody is trying to pressure her, we just want answers. All the teasing and comments from gaga just to lead to nothing? Not fair. At least give us an update on the Merch we bought almost a year ago

Mother of Puppies

ok... I just tweeted

#WeNeedChromatica2021

#WeLoveChromatica

#WeLoveYouGaga

over and out

Delulu Rogers
3 minutes ago, NickyPuppy said:

well... we don't just have to take one... we can take 2 or 3 hashtags

I think #answersforchromatica is the best. All the other ones she can dismiss and ignore but if we really get this hashtag trending, it’ll be awks for her not to explain anything 

Archived