Sign in to follow this  
opinion

Haus Labs Discussion Thread

Cello
3 minutes ago, NickyPuppy said:

I have bought the "fame eyeshadow palette" and I loooove it. It's my favorite.... the colors are perfect for my green eyes...

and I have bought 2 glam attacks and they r also awesome, because they are not too heavy and they are not sticky at all. (I have bought some cheap liquid eyeshadow before and this **** glued my eyelids together lol) So the glam attacks are great!

The only think I was disappointed in was the EYE-DENTIFY GEL PENCIL EYELINER in antique rose...

the color and everything is great, but the tip is so small and I actually thought you could "sharpen" it or give it a twirl so you get some more stuff out.... for that little tip it's way to expensive....

I love the glam attacks :firega:

I'll have to try the Fame pallette, seems to be a favourite! I have so many nude pallettes already though so I might wait a bit. Are the shades pigmented and blendable? 

MotherOfPuppies
Just now, Cello said:

I love the glam attacks :firega:

I'll have to try the Fame pallette, seems to be a favourite! I have so many nude pallettes already though so I might wait a bit. Are the shades pigmented and blendable? 

Yeah I think they are quite pigmented and blend very well! I really love the colors so much and the package looks soooo cool! I can really recommend it. It's my favorite

I have to laugh.
  • Love 1

MotherOfPuppies
6 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

you can't sharpen the gel eyeliners??

I think only the black ones, but not the others... that's why I was so disappointed in that particular product.

I have to laugh.

numb the flame
8 minutes ago, NickyPuppy said:

I think only the black ones, but not the others... that's why I was so disappointed in that particular product.

hmm, I was going to buy the smudgy ones if they're ever added to amazon UK

EDIT: can't you screw the top of the pencil to get more product out?

Edited by numb the flame
all on my own i'm a toxic innovator with my trigger fingers rests on the incinerator

Cello
24 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

you can't sharpen the gel eyeliners??

It looks like you can.. But it does look a bit waxy. 

HL_SHARPENER_GROUP_IS7YIUHKJ_200x200.jpg

haus-labs_antique-rose_001_product.jpg

• Like 1