Jump to content

ūüíô HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ūüíö

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

BMI Update: 'Babylon (Original Haus Labs Version)' officially added


monketsharona

Featured Posts

OMonster

Just to say, @afentis has basically been confirmed as a second account for a current member on here... so I think it's safe to say they know nothing, unfortunately :shrug:

subtext / fantasy
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, OMonster said:

Just to say, @afentis has basically been confirmed as a second account for a current member on here... so I think it's safe to say they know nothing, unfortunately :shrug:

Who? LOL

Link to post
Share on other sites
Mother of Puppies
3 minutes ago, ghs said:

Who? LOL

s t e f a n i

 

:ladyhaha:

You can call me Lady MOP
Link to post
Share on other sites
Luke78619
6 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Just to say, @afentis has basically been confirmed as a second account for a current member on here... so I think it's safe to say they know nothing, unfortunately :shrug:

Who where and when

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
Link to post
Share on other sites
OMonster
6 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Just to say, @afentis has basically been confirmed as a second account for a current member on here... so I think it's safe to say they know nothing, unfortunately :shrug:

Sorry just to be clear, I am referring to this post:

My interpretation is that @FATCAT was referring to afentis here. 

subtext / fantasy
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mother of Puppies
10 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

there's a new one already come on over sis

I'm already on board. :ally:

 

calling lady gaga GIF

You can call me Lady MOP
Link to post
Share on other sites
ajmsamuel

my sexual fantasy is a te release with (mostly all) alternative version of chromatica 

free woman (demo) 

babylon (haus labs) 

kindest regards
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Sorry just to be clear, I am referring to this post:

My interpretation is that @FATCAT was referring to afentis here. 

Really? The other 3 random accounts that popped up weren't the ones that came to your mind? Not even the one that was typing in code? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Moonlight on Water
3 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Sorry just to be clear, I am referring to this post:

My interpretation is that @FATCAT was referring to afentis here. 

People here made alts to mess with the SC thread and act like insiders. Afentis isn't one of those people, though we are waiting for him to be proven right.

she/her
Link to post
Share on other sites
Luke78619
10 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Sorry just to be clear, I am referring to this post:

My interpretation is that @FATCAT was referring to afentis here. 

Oh it was locked due to duplicate accounts being made by people here and people who have been banned just spamming with ‚Äúriddles‚ÄĚ and other things¬†

OT: hopefully HL Babylon comes sooner than ‚Äúsoon‚ÄĚ :green: or would that be even longer, idk anymore lol

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
Link to post
Share on other sites
OMonster
5 minutes ago, HIM820 said:

Really? The other 3 random accounts that popped up weren't the ones that came to your mind? Not even the one that was typing in code? 

I wasn't following the thread. 

I just saw the recent comment and assumed it was about afentis. 

Either way, I think we should be cautious.

subtext / fantasy
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I wasn't following the thread. 

I just saw the recent comment and assumed it was about afentis. 

Either way, I think we should be cautious.

Oh sorry! Yea it got quite annoying and I hope they don't make their way here :stalkga:

Link to post
Share on other sites
OMonster
4 minutes ago, HIM820 said:

Oh sorry! Yea it got quite annoying and I hope they don't make their way here :stalkga:

No worries at all :) 

subtext / fantasy
Link to post
Share on other sites
ChicaSkas
6 hours ago, Delulu Rogers said:

when i tell you i jumped 

Same 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...