💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

ACNH Trailer update today

Eido

Featured Posts

bionic

Get back to me when furniture sets properly return. This game is so dull. I have the same interactions with villagers every day

buy bionic

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RodeckDanny

Yeah this update won't get me back to playing. Again collecting items to get a reward, monotone af

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

9 hours ago, RodeckDanny said:

Yeah this update won't get me back to playing. Again collecting items to get a reward, monotone af

Not even that this time 

The furnitures will have to be bought directly from the store 

The event is just here to reward you with a dance reaction 

Everyone hating on Pavé he is a dancing queen :flower:

I haven’t played any other AC game so idk who Brewster is and why everyone wants him but I find anything that breaks up the mundane gameplay is welcomed! 

✧ ✧ ✧

blackpink
15 minutes ago, Ceres said:

Everyone hating on Pavé he is a dancing queen :flower:

I haven’t played any other AC game so idk who Brewster is and why everyone wants him but I find anything that breaks up the mundane gameplay is welcomed! 

he was the owner of a coffee shop in the previous AC games, you could order coffee and sit inside his cafe or take it to go! you could even work for him and serve other villagers/NPCs which was really cool too.
i do think that they will bring him or another version of his character back though as well as the other missing NPC roles 

RAMROD

There is an unused door in the museum, wonder if they will use that for anything at some point? 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• 3 weeks later...
blackpink

is that it 🤡 maybe i was dumb expecting more or at least a look at what we can expect for the rest of the year...

Archived