💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's Next Collaboration & Never Want 2 C Collab.

GAGA FAN

Featured Posts

Anderson123

Want: Cher, The Weeknd, Adele, Barbra Streissand, Daft Punk, Celine, Rihanna.

Don't want: Nicki Minaj, Bieber,Katy Perry, any rapper.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babylon Dynasty

I want: A collab with: Metallica :pole:, a non-cover song with Tony :tony: Rina Sawayama (a full album if it's possible lmao):firega:, Katy Perry (Gaga pleasee :pray:), The Weeknd, Bruno Mars, Shakira, Adele, Madge :madge:, Britney:neyde:, Cher, Dua, Cyndi Lauper, Taylor and maybe Ava (I would like to know what Gaga thinks of her).

Limbo: Nicki (idk how she would fit tbh but I like her), Harry Styles (like Nicki).

I don't want: Justin Bieber:selena:, Maluma:zilla:, Bad Bunny (sorry gheys I hate his voice) and OF COURSE Azealia:nails:

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

GagaSine

Honestly if she collabs with Katy Perry it will be very disappointing to me :bear: unless it is something truly incredible and creative but who knows.

Would love to see her collab with some indie or younger artists. He is cancelled now but I used to  have a fantasy of her collabing with Børns. Another shot with Florence would be wonderful too. 

i’d love for her to branch out outside of pop and collab with artists from unlikely genres as well

12 minutes ago, Babylon gypsy said:

I want: A collab with: Metallica :pole:, a non-cover song with Tony :tony: Rina Sawayama (a full album if it's possible lmao):firega:, Katy Perry (Gaga pleasee :pray:), The Weeknd, Bruno Mars, Shakira, Adele, Madge :madge:, Britney:neyde:, Cher, Cyndi Lauper, Taylor and maybe Ava (I would like to know what Gaga thinks of her).

Limbo: Nicki (idk how she would fit tbh but I like her), Harry Styles (like Nicki).

I don't want: Justin Bieber:selena:, Demi, Maluma:zilla:, Bad Bunny (sorry gheys I hate his voice) and OF COURSE Azealia:nails:

Great list.  Another Metallica collab or with any metal band would be awesome.  I love Katy, but Idk if their voices would sound good together.  Never really know until it happens, tho.

Would love for Gaga to collab with true legends Madonna or Cher before they retire.  Hopefully they will be performing for years to come, but idk.

I live outside the space time continuum.

rasclautmangos

The Weeknd, Pharrell(producing), Rhianna, Adele, Hayley Williams, Bruno Mars, Bebe Rexha, Julia Michaels. Beyonce again because I desperately want to see them together live at least ONCE. 

No rappers, every single rap collab she's done has been disappointing. 

No Katy Perry, no miley cyrus, no taylor swift.

Babylon Dynasty
Just now, Ronk said:

Would love for Gaga to collab with true legends Madonna or Cher before they retire

I have that fear, at least we have The Greatest Thing from Cher side, but nothing from Madonna :saladga:.

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

Babylon Dynasty
6 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Another Metallica collab or with any metal band would be awesome

AMEN 

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

huttont

Want: Stevie Nicks, The Weeknd, Beyoncé, Bruno Mars, Britney, Adele, Rihanna, Hozier, Florence again to right their wrongs

Never: Justin Timberlake, Marilyn Manson, not really interested in Madonna either

Contemporaries that are on her level, Beyoncé, Adele, Taylor - people that put effort into what they make

People I wouldn’t want to see are rent-a-rappers, people who jump on every collab going (sorry Nicki) or Madonna/Britney, bc as iconic as they are a collab with them would flop let’s be honest 

6 minutes ago, Smithy said:

Contemporaries that are on her level, Beyoncé, Adele, Taylor - people that put effort into what they make

People I wouldn’t want to see are rent-a-rappers, people who jump on every collab going (sorry Nicki) or Madonna/Britney, bc as iconic as they are a collab with them would flop let’s be honest 

I can't see a Madonna-Gaga collab flopping.  The event itself would be an epic moment in time.

Massive Monster

Metallica

Opera singer(s)

SOPHIE

Some weird experimental producers

Weird choirs 

Kind regards

10 minutes ago, Massive Monster said:

Metallica

Opera singer(s)

SOPHIE

Some weird experimental producers

Weird choirs 

Omg, opera singers(s) ... this so much.

The possibility reminds me of a collab between Floor Jansen (a metal singer with Nightwish) & Henk Poort (an opera/musical theater singer):

Regina George

I always wanted Gaga ft. Britney and I’d LOVE to see Gaga ft. Dua Lipa

I wouldn’t like to see Gaga ft. Madonna

March34th

Madonna, Miley Cyrus, St. Vincent, Kesha, Kylie Minogue, Cher, Roisin Murphy, SOPHIE, Charli, Dua Lipa

Karen Smith

I want Miley, because she has amazing rock voice and they could match each other. In general, I think Gaga should only have collab with someone who really can sing, so there is no place for Britney or Madonna. I do love collab with Adele, Sia. 

Archived