💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Halsey cancels the ‘Manic’ World Tour amid ongoing pandemic

noa234

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber
1 hour ago, JRCF29 said:

"Little Monsters, I'm devastated, but given the ongoing public health crisis, it would be irresponsible for us to go on a tour this summer. Can't wait til we can all be together on Chromatica soon. ⚔️❤️

Fixed :green:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MadreMonster
1 hour ago, Suuus said:

But chromatica has nothing to do with her MGM contract 

Yeah but since she still needs to fulfill her contract - I’m pretty sure she can’t do any virtual concert. Just like she couldn’t do a physical concert within 100 miles of Vegas - Enigma related or not.

President Biden
4 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Can you really picture yourself in a stadium this summer?

I can picture myself in one right now.

I got drunk

Agunimon
15 minutes ago, President Biden said:

I can picture myself in one right now.

Shouldn't you be at the White House? 

oprah winfrey GIF

buzzkill
4 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

gaga better not cancel i don’t want to have to go through the headache of getting tickets again. it’s gonna be the first time i’ll ever see her live, just delay til 2022 sis 

I don’t think they have the money to keep postponing and securing location’s date

Roboboy

i'm still pretty sure TCB will be okay - it's not until July / August and with the vaccine on its rollout its very possible. i haven't got a ticket yet tho - gonna wait and see what happens. 

10 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Not surprised about this, im surprised Gaga still hasn't made an announcement about canceling...like...give the people their money back :awkney:

numb the flame
27 minutes ago, LG6IsHere said:

i'm still pretty sure TCB will be okay - it's not until July / August and with the vaccine on its rollout its very possible. i haven't got a ticket yet tho - gonna wait and see what happens. 

The live music industry has zero hope for 2021 regardless of the vaccine rollout. I can't see any live events how they were until at least 2022

Ryusei
11 hours ago, Lady Papa said:

I don't know why she canceled, as far as I know there are plenty of malls still open in  many areas of the country :fatcat:

EDIT: Omg I thought it was "Mall" tour not Manic :cyanlights:

this classic came to mind

Musery

DoremonLove
12 hours ago, DiamondHeart326 said:

Honestly I think she should scrap the money she was going to invest into the stage design and whatnot and turn the album into a visual album. Even like a "musical" y'know something like writing a story to be told through the songs. Kinda like she does with her live shows anyway. Like how btwb had the whole goat thing and aliens theme, and the monster ball had the urban wizard of oz vibes. And how ENIGMA was like the video game/anime vibes... I think she could really do something unique that way to adapt to the current situation of our new normal. I mean stupid love already set up the plot if you think about it 🤷‍♂️ and seeing as chromatica is a planet. Idk I think it'd work and be satisfactory considering we all know live shows realistically aren't happening til 22 at this point. Plus if she did it as like a specific "show" she could do new videos for stupid love, rom, & 911 that would tell a different story as a whole cuz tbh 911 was iconic and imagine that detail and storyline given to the entire album. We're talking pink floyd the wall for a edm generation. **** like that. Could be epic 🤷‍♂️ 

CHROMATICA World.

The movie.:cryga:now i want it so bad.  

How can anoyone not love gaga

8 hours ago, MadreMonster said:

Yeah but since she still needs to fulfill her contract - I’m pretty sure she can’t do any virtual concert. Just like she couldn’t do a physical concert within 100 miles of Vegas - Enigma related or not.

I dont think virtual concert fall under that

LUCARTPOP
14 hours ago, Omar Vela said:

Could she do a virtual show instead? Of course! Is she gonna do it? Nah, we know she is pretty lazy about anything that has to do with pop music.

Can you come up with something else lol 

JazzGa
16 hours ago, IllusionLover said:

Honestly Gaga should Cancel the Chromatica ball and do a Chromatica virtual show instead, then if she wants to make a tour when we can all return to concerts safely announce a tour based on that show or make something like Enigma which isn't supposed to promote any album.

Absolutely! Gurl we have been DESPERATE for an officially filmed and released tour since 2010's Monster Ball DVD. I think most fans would love a Chromatica virtual performance with professionally filmed footage. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa
16 hours ago, DiamondHeart326 said:

Honestly I think she should scrap the money she was going to invest into the stage design and whatnot and turn the album into a visual album. Even like a "musical" y'know something like writing a story to be told through the songs. Kinda like she does with her live shows anyway. Like how btwb had the whole goat thing and aliens theme, and the monster ball had the urban wizard of oz vibes. And how ENIGMA was like the video game/anime vibes... I think she could really do something unique that way to adapt to the current situation of our new normal. I mean stupid love already set up the plot if you think about it 🤷‍♂️ and seeing as chromatica is a planet. Idk I think it'd work and be satisfactory considering we all know live shows realistically aren't happening til 22 at this point. Plus if she did it as like a specific "show" she could do new videos for stupid love, rom, & 911 that would tell a different story as a whole cuz tbh 911 was iconic and imagine that detail and storyline given to the entire album. We're talking pink floyd the wall for a edm generation. **** like that. Could be epic 🤷‍♂️ 

This is all I've ever wanted Gagi to do :cryga: A stan's dream. What a great idea

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived