Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga in Los Angeles

Teletubby

Featured Posts

whateveradore
2 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

In all fairness every time we've seen her out and about (besides maybe one time while walking with Michael) she's been wearing a mask so I'm a little more lenient about it this time. After she finished singing, she walked to Michael and put her mask on straight away so it's not as though she preached about wearing masks and then gone out without wearing a mask, she's been very good in that respect. 

I didn't mean as like she's a hypocrite, as we all saw her and Michael kiss through the mask she put on after her performance, I was just saying like "it is okay to be a be like, hold on"

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whateveradore
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

She did wear a mask after she sang the Star Spangled banner. There are countless photos of her wearing one.

Oh I know she did, we all saw the photo of her and Michael kissing throught the mask after her perfomance.

xoxo Craig
Just now, numb the flame said:

In all fairness every time we've seen her out and about (besides maybe one time while walking with Michael) she's been wearing a mask so I'm a little more lenient about it this time. After she finished singing, she walked to Michael and put her mask on straight away so it's not as though she preached about wearing masks and then gone out without wearing a mask, she's been very good in that respect. 

Yeah I mean, we all make mistakes or forget things. That includes Gaga. I'm in the habbit of taking it all the time now but a number of times last year I simply forgot to lift my mask... 

Everytime we've seen Gaga out and about, she's been wearing a mask. Even after yesterday's performance, she wore a mask. I don't think not wearing a mask once is a big deal. There could be many reasons why she isn't wearing one... but 1 out of how many times? 

I mean its not like she's toured the world in 80 days without a mask like some people :billie:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, whateveradore said:

I didn't mean as like she's a hypocrite, as we all saw her and Michael kiss through the mask she put on after her performance, I was just saying like "it is okay to be a be like, hold on"

Well remember that Gaga and Michael are together and have been living together for a long time now. It's different for them, they can do that. If Gaga were to kiss Joe Biden through the mask (just an example), then that would be wrong because Joe isn't a member of their household. 

End Racism Now

8 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

She did wear a mask after she sang the Star Spangled banner. There are countless photos of her wearing one.

Maybe her mask got dirty and didn't have another one with her, or maybe she was just tired and forgot to put it on. Who knows? 

And it’s not like she’s going to a party from the airport. She came in a private plane, got in her car and went home. 

whateveradore
2 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

And it’s not like she’s going to a party from the airport. She came in a private plane, got in her car and went home. 

exactly, as I said, she went probably right after the inauguration and her team had the dress, and everyone was wearing a mask + it's her private plane, she probably got tested for the performance, she is most likely safe

whateveradore
4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Well remember that Gaga and Michael are together and have been living together for a long time now. It's different for them, they can do that. If Gaga were to kiss Joe Biden through the mask (just an example), then that would be wrong because Joe isn't a member of their household. 

What does this have to do with the conversation? 

The usage of the mask is exactly for that of safety, she shook hands and hugged people, and I'm pretty sure, kisses Obama on the cheek.

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, whateveradore said:

What does this have to do with the conversation? 

The usage of the mask is exactly for that of safety, she shook hands and hugged people, and I'm pretty sure, kisses Obama on the cheek.

Yeah? So she was being safe :bear:

End Racism Now

whateveradore
5 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Yeah? So she was being safe :bear:

and where/when did i say she wasn't?

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, whateveradore said:

and where/when did i say she wasn't?

Well you said you weren't sure, hence my reply :bear:

End Racism Now

whateveradore
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Well you said you weren't sure, hence my reply :bear:

the only part I was not sure, was that she kissed Obama on the cheek, which was exactly what you said it was not right when I mentioned her kissing Michael through their masks

make it make sense hun

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, whateveradore said:

the only part I was not sure, was that she kissed Obama on the cheek, which was exactly what you said it was not right when I mentioned her kissing Michael through their masks

make it make sense hun

Michael and Gaga kissed 'on the lips' through the mask, different than on the cheek. And I don't think she made contact with her for that long. A hug and a French Kiss, then they spoke for quite sometime. Which is okay.

And if that doesn't satisfy you, everyone there should have been tested for covid-19 rigorously as its such a high event and everyone needs to be safe. Okay, hun?

End Racism Now

1 hour ago, numb the flame said:

I know I may seem petty here but I wish she was wearing a mask considering everyone else around her is. Considering Gaga has a compromised immune system maybe I'm being too worried for her. Regardless of that, she looks good!

She’s likely been vaccinated already as her health conditions puts her in phase 1C. (But honestly celebs and wealthy people probably have early access to the vaccine anyway.)

And they’re outside which makes it much less likely to catch the virus.

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, numb the flame said:

she got tested for lupus and it came back like positive but it doesn't affect her or smth. Lupus affects the immune system. 

Wait what :saladga: when? 

Archived