achievement

Gaga: 1st Out Bisexual Woman To Sing National Anthem

Werk

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin
52 minutes ago, Jill said:

Two plus two equals five. Don't agree?

unimpressed lady gaga GIF by RealityTVGIFs

If either one of the two couples has a baby then yes. 2+2=5 or 1+1=3 relationships and attraction is more complicated than simple math.

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YourEvilTwin

Did she ever explicitly claim to be bisexual though? I only remember her saying that she'd had experiences with both men and women. It wouldn't be surprising at all if had experimented in college for example, but that doesn't necessarily make her bisexual.

ladygagafan1234

God, why are people so determined for her to be bisexual. She said she's straight on RuPauls.

JINNOCIDE

Soooo many uneducated posts... it's like y'all want to keep ignorant just for the sake of it...

18 minutes ago, AVATAR said:

God, why are people so determined for her to be bisexual. She said she's straight on RuPauls.

She said she's not "a gay woman", this doesn't invalidate her being bi.

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

NFRatwell
9 hours ago, YourEvilTwin said:

Did she ever explicitly claim to be bisexual though? I only remember her saying that she'd had experiences with both men and women. It wouldn't be surprising at all if had experimented in college for example, but that doesn't necessarily make her bisexual.

4 hours ago, AVATAR said:

I think she’s on the spectrum, she’s stated multiple times how she’s engaged in sexual relationships with women, but not romantic ones. Either way, that’s still bisexual. If a guy said he only dates women but he likes to **** men y’all would call him bi, so why erase Gaga’s identity? 

Naak Le Vaar
20 hours ago, TheOriginalOne said:

and??? :emma:

im a gay man that’s not dated a man yet :emma:

I need an all in one emote reaction dude :lmao::hug:well sad in this case would sound shady I don't mean it like that

Lmao they blocked my signature

11 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

If either one of the two couples has a baby then yes. 2+2=5 or 1+1=3 relationships and attraction is more complicated than simple math.

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

What's your point? I don't get it. Are you saying people who haven't had sex can't know their sexual orientation?

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

12 hours ago, YourEvilTwin said:

Yes she has

FentyGa
12 hours ago, YourEvilTwin said:

Archived