Lazzarus

Featured Posts

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lazzarus
1 hour ago, Gaby15 said:

Headlines from the largest online news site in my country:

"In America, the statue of Lady Gaga will stand soon on the site of Statue of Liberty."

She is above the news about Biden, with pictures and an unconventional career presentation.

https://index.hu/kultur/2021/01/20/lady_liberty_helyen_lassan_lady_gaga_szobra_all/

Yasss, she made headlines in Serbia as well, I'm so proud! :heart:

Ghost Face
3 minutes ago, Lazzarus said:

Yasss, she made headlines in Serbia as well, I'm so proud! :heart:

Also in the Netherlands! nod yes GIF by Captain Obvious

It's an honor.

Agunimon
14 minutes ago, Peace said:

Even my ophthalmologist, who is far far far from being a Gaga fan, raved about her super bowl performance

cackling that you know your ophthalmologist's opinions on Lady Gaga.

@Ronk

2 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Damn, i didn't wrote that, why does it have my user name on as the writer of the post :|

Agunimon
Just now, Peace said:

Damn, i didn't wrote that, why does it have my user name on as the writer of the post :|

oh I think I quoted it from a reply you made to @Ronk

3 hours ago, CameltoeKween said:

There are no words for how f*cking PROUD I am of our girl. Another legendary moment in her career.

Cheers, Gaga - truly one of the greatest artists of our time! :vegas:

Exactly.  It's almost impossible to imagine this day.  It started with fear of what might happen.  Even fear for Gaga's life.  And now there are no words to express the greatness of Gaga's gift that she has shown us time and time again.   Stepping up to meet huge challenges and huge responsibilities and slay is really her way, her being, her greatness.  You said it best: There are no words.

I live outside the space time continuum.

12 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

@Ronk

We have discussed Gaga occasionally during office visits.  He seems to hold it against artists who's political views differ from his own.  I explain to him all the good Gaga has done in the world and how she is a very good person always helping others.  I was happy to hear him say nice things about her super bowl performance.  I think his impression of her changed at least somewhat, which is a big step forward.   He is a really good person.

Another story.  He's Italian and when in NYC he became good friends with Madonna's uncle before Madonna was famous.  He was visiting the uncle in his home when Madonna came in the room.  The uncle introduced them and they had a nice chat.  Madonna told my ophthalmologist that she was taking dance lessons in NYC and she didn't think she was doing well.  Later I showed my ophthalmologist videos of Madonna's amazing dancing.  I guess Madonna was just being hard on herself when starting out in the business.  She is obviously a perfectionist.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Harry Kat

It was the first time EVER, that almost every Greek TV channel have shown her performance LIVE! They covered the whole ceremony live! She was all over my TV and I was so proud of her! And they praised her vocals and her whole look :giveup: All our media ate up her performance 

Justin Drew Bieber
2 hours ago, Lazzarus said:

wow at this look of true admiration and joy :heart:

EsNGiz5XYAMtMYC?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Reminds me of this outfit

C45-FE0-B8-4-B86-436-E-9524-894-A0-C14-D

She was Outstanding, loved her performance. Gaga sounded great and looked like a modern Princess. :heart:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived