• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatica Island

We don't deserve her

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Der Meister
2 hours ago, Alice 911 said:

This isn't hate but is it just me or does it sound like her voice skips a few times?

Sis had a long rest and has (I think) quit smoking for quite some time now, so I hope her vocals will go through the roof, but I can't help to feel a bit scared for her..

Please don't come for me, I love Gaga.

:pawsup:

I doubt she quit smoking lol. She always says she does but doesn't and it reflects on her vocals, it's pretty rough now. 

I'm also scared for tomorrow. Did you hear that crack on her voice? She should definitely consider lip synching like Beyoncé did.

:cryga:

Chromatica Island
1 minute ago, Der Meister said:

I doubt she quit smoking lol. She always says she does but doesn't and it reflects on her vocals, it's pretty rough now. 

I'm also scared for tomorrow. Did you hear that crack on her voice? She should definitely consider lip synching like Beyoncé did.

Here comes the "experts" on vocals. She sounded great, plus its just a rehearsal, calm down.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

crybrowz
2 hours ago, NickyPuppy said:

Just look at the picture above the video :huntyga:

Don´t get me wrong... I love red - and I love red on Gaga... I just thought since the democrat´s color is blue and the republican´s color is red I would´ve expected her to wear blue (or any other color) and not red :laughga:

But I don´t know ****, cuz I´m not american lol

I wasn't expecting her to wear red either but there's not really a stigma about politicians wearing the color of their opposite party, as evidenced by the first Trump v Hilary debate in 2016. So I don't think anyone is going to interpret her dress color as any sort of political statement. 

QYSUYXN47JGQJE6VS7ZI2OSLUM.jpg

Mother of Puppies
11 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

oh c´mon... the audio is so shitty that u can hardly hear her sing. :ladyhaha:

Just wait with your criticism until tomorrow when u actually heard her sing. This is kinda ridiculous.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

LilyLark

Is that "fadtruthteller" twitter account a hater or a stan? At this point, I can't even tell the difference with some "stans" on twitter. I bet tomorrow the GP is raving and like...1/5 of the fans will not only criticize the performance but call it an embarrassment.

Anyway, she sounds good imo...but it's also low quality audio. I'm sure she'll be fine, though, as she's pulled it off before at the Super Bowl. Also, it's supposed to be pretty cold but not that cold tomorrow (mid 40s)....which is good news in terms of Gaga's vocals. I'd be a bit worried for her vocals if it was below freezing or super close to below freezing, but mid 40s should not impact her much if at all.

3 hours ago, Delulu Rogers said:

What time will this air and where can I watch it? I'm in Canada

Exact schedule is somewhat vague, but most put it starting a 11am EST and Gaga performing about 12:30 after the swearing in. This is what is commonly shown....

President-elect Biden and Vice President-elect Harris will be sworn in during the inaugural ceremony outside the U.S. Capitol building. The inaugural ceremonies are expected to begin officially around 11:30 a.m. ET. 

After they take their oaths of office, Biden will deliver an inaugural address laying out his vision to defeat the pandemic, build back better, and unify and heal the nation. 

Lady Gaga will sing the national anthem and Jennifer Lopez and Garth Brooks are scheduled to perform during the ceremony. 

Looking forward to her performance. I'll be surprised if it's as good as SB, not because I think she'll underperform, I just think SB was off the charts. I'm sure it'll be different (there's more than a piano going on anyway), as it should be. It's a different occasion. 

sarahb
4 hours ago, Ronk said:

Mte.  But Gaga putting herself in harm's way for something she believes in and supports is really no surprise.

Jakarta BTWBall comes to mind 

Archived