💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

VIDEO: Lady Gaga rehearsing the national anthem in Washington DC

itsdominik

Featured Posts

numb the flame
3 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

Red is a patriotic color like white and blue above all. :bear: Biden has worn red before

time to whip out her outfit from Super Bowl 50

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies
7 minutes ago, Little99 said:

Either I'm blind or I don't see any outfit, just a bit of red something :saladga: 

Just look at the picture above the video :huntyga:

5 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

Red is a patriotic color like white and blue above all. :bear: Biden has worn red before

Don´t get me wrong... I love red - and I love red on Gaga... I just thought since the democrat´s color is blue and the republican´s color is red I would´ve expected her to wear blue (or any other color) and not red :laughga:

But I don´t know ****, cuz I´m not american lol

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

I love, love her SB rendition... Now and then I feel the need to watch it. I truly hope that everything goes well tomorrow and she delivers a great rendition, by the looks and sound of it I know I will love it. 

(I truly hope that she can be flawless otherwise tomorrow I'm just imagine the threads here). 

Anyways eager to listen this woman.

The vocals seem to be much better than the superbowl OMG

I mean super bowl national anthem was amazing but I always felt like it was way too nasal, this one seems much more clean and perfect :giveup:

buzzkill

she's going to give us the same energy she gave on that oscar 2015 performance :bradley:

MaryJaneHolland
7 minutes ago, Ariana Grindr said:

Is this hoe wearing a ball gown ?:vegas:

Gaga tomorrow in a ball gown while everyone else is in suits and formal dresses

likethat.jpg

Mother of Puppies

Even if it won´t be "better" than the SB one tomorrow, we all know she´s one of the best singers that exist. Period.

The SB one was so freaking good, that it´s almost impossible to top that, right?  I´m sure she will do a good job! I hope she has a good day tomorrow ! *fingers crossed*

It´s interesting; people feel like she has to constantly top herself... because with her talent she puts herself on a pedestal that is hard to stay on top of.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Karen Smith
1 minute ago, SamanthaC said:

I'm so excited but I'm also so scared about the security tomorrow. 

Same. Its very stressing that she'll be in danger. 

NFRatwell
2 minutes ago, NickyPuppy said:

Just look at the picture above the video :huntyga:

Don´t get me wrong... I love red - and I love red on Gaga... I just thought since the democrat´s color is blue and the republican´s color is red I would´ve expected her to wear blue (or any other color) and not red :laughga:

But I don´t know ****, cuz I´m not american lol

Yeah, there’s not really a stigma here when it comes to colors. As long as she doesn’t come in orange or something non patriotic no ones going to mock her for what color she wears.  

e45c220764558f2fd117ba7a2ae17c49.jpg

Archived