Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gwyneth Paltrow’s ‘vagina’ candle exploded in the living room of UK woman

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Luke78619

I wonder who the f*ck had the job to determine whether the candle smells like her vagina :air:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Girl you bought the vagina candle you better expect clownery to happen :ladyhaha:

.... i swear people are so hell bent on trying to come up with a joke they dont even stop to think if it makes an inch of sense. 

FrederickSpears
4 minutes ago, sickandtired said:

wait... how is it a "vagina" candle? it smells like one? 

It smells like her vagina apparently :triggered:

vyniildisk
23 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I will sell these candles on my etsy shop for 50 bucks

is your etsy shop running and popping?

Just now, Dulo Peep said:

is your etsy shop running and popping?

I started this month, I listed one candle only to test things out since Im new and learning how it works. I managed to sell one candle, that was my goal I wanted to see how long it could take until one is sold. So now I m going to buy at least 30 candle jars & different scents and soaps to make bundles and list them in my shop. I think it's gonna be fine :vegas:

vyniildisk
6 minutes ago, Jed said:

.... i swear people are so hell bent on trying to come up with a joke they dont even stop to think if it makes an inch of sense. 

That candle is super famous, for good or wrong reasons. Actually Drake released one that smells like him too

Gaga is next

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

I started this month, I listed one candle only to test things out since Im new and learning how it works. I managed to sell one candle, that was my goal I wanted to see how long it could take until one is sold. So now I m going to buy at least 30 candle jars & different scents and soaps to make bundles and list them in my shop. I think it's gonna be fine :vegas:

Yes. And i sugest you to get your own site too! On wordpress! So soon you can start selling in your own website and make even more profits, without having to give etsy a % 

Is super easy and if you need help i can assist you in all the process

HausOfAntonio
13 minutes ago, Jed said:

Are you talking about my joke or the candle? :selena:

10 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Yes. And i sugest you to get your own site too! On wordpress! So soon you can start selling in your own website and make even more profits, without having to give etsy a % 

Is super easy and if you need help i can assist you in all the process

thank u love :kara:

I want to transition into my own website but since id have to generate the traffic myself id have to have consistent sales and the same customers coming back to my products

RAMROD

Oh wow, look at her, she made a big mess :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

thank u love :kara:

I want to transition into my own website but since id have to generate the traffic myself id have to have consistent sales and the same customers coming back to my products

Yes. Everytime you sell a candle send it with a cute little card with your website and social media so they can start following you asap and you keep in touch. So start a tik tok and insta, posting cute videos with catchy songs (Dua) of your process, materials, etc

A very effective way to drive traffic to your website is writing articles and you are great at that. Your online shop / blog. 

Xoxo

Archived