đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Latin singer Chesca tests positive for COVID-19 after recording session

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Chesca has tested positive for COVID-19 after attending a recording session in Miami.

"I went to the studio where one of the producers who was there felt sick," she wrote in Spanish on her Instagram. "I asked him if it was COVID and he said no, that he was hungover. It was COVID and unfortunately it spread to all of us who were there."
"Luckily none of us are experiencing bad symptoms and feel OK, I have mild to zero symptoms and I feel good just a bit of body aches."

Despite her illness, Chesca says she will still give a socially distanced performance as part of President-elect Joe Biden's Martin Luther King Jr. Day celebration on Monday (Jan. 18).

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/latin/9512613/chesca-tests-positive-covid-coronavirus/

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Runway

Well there’s always a risk for artists filming videos, performances, doing photoshoots. You can have all the sanitary precautions but the risk will never be 0%

• Teletubby changed the title to Latin singer Chesca tests positive for COVID-19 after recording session

Archived