𝔤𝔞𝔤𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭
Sign in to follow this  
celeb

Anne Hathaway doesn't want to be called "Anne" anymore

PussPuss

Aw she's cute.

I feel like she could have changed the name on her SAG card by now if she really wanted lol. 

Free Pussin'

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ronk
12 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Apparently Anne is only used by her mother especially when she's in trouble, so everybody calling her Anne reminds her of that. Her friends and colleagues call her annie 

 

Also I learned all that within the first 1.5 mins or so you lazy bums :sharon:

 

Can't help it, tho.

I live in an alternate universe.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
holy scheisse
13 minutes ago, Chromatislaps said:

Is she ok?

Omg I didn't get it when I first lmaod, but I'm heeheeing now cause it clicked. Lmao

  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chromatislaps
Just now, holy scheisse said:

Omg I didn't get it when I first lmaod, but I'm heeheeing now cause it clicked. Lmao

there is only one Annie that gets that question :huntyga:

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KanyeWest

And we don't care, ur known as Anne ur called Anne, we have far more important issues to delve into than your announcement that you don't wanna be called Anne. Narcissism is real seek a therapist "Anne"

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Meredith Grey
11 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

And we don't care, ur known as Anne ur called Anne, we have far more important issues to delve into than your announcement that you don't wanna be called Anne. Narcissism is real seek a therapist "Anne"

This is such an overreaction LMAO are u ok

  • Like 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KanyeWest
1 minute ago, Meredith Grey said:

This is such an overreaction LMAO are u ok

An overreaction? Imagine giving an announcement to the world during a pandemic that right now u wanna be called Mera because Meredith reminds you of [childhood tales that nobody cares about]. Imagine thinking that people care what u wanna be called as, as an A list celebrity who won an oscar as Anne and is known as Anne that this is very important now that people are aware that you have made the decision in your mansion that you want to be called Annie. What world do these people live in? Am I truly the overreactor for pointing that out? Is it normal for u to hear about this news? :enigma:

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chromatislaps
5 minutes ago, Meredith Grey said:

This is such an overreaction LMAO are u ok

Annie are you ok? are you ok Annie? 

tenor.gif?itemid=7624415

  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
holy scheisse
11 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

An overreaction? Imagine giving an announcement to the world during a pandemic that right now u wanna be called Mera because Meredith reminds you of [childhood tales that nobody cares about]. Imagine thinking that people care what u wanna be called as, as an A list celebrity who won an oscar as Anne and is known as Anne that this is very important now that people are aware that you have made the decision in your mansion that you want to be called Annie. What world do these people live in? Am I truly the overreactor for pointing that out? Is it normal for u to hear about this news? :enigma:

Did you even watch the vid? She didn't make a big deal about it at all it was light banter :bear:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
modern ecstasy
18 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

An overreaction? Imagine giving an announcement to the world during a pandemic that right now u wanna be called Mera because Meredith reminds you of [childhood tales that nobody cares about]. Imagine thinking that people care what u wanna be called as, as an A list celebrity who won an oscar as Anne and is known as Anne that this is very important now that people are aware that you have made the decision in your mansion that you want to be called Annie. What world do these people live in? Am I truly the overreactor for pointing that out? Is it normal for u to hear about this news? :enigma:

It’s just an night show interview :air: and Jimmy asked what he should call her so she simply answered his question..

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SKANK

Anne: Call me Annie. 

StefaniLadyGagaMotherMonsterJoanneJoCalderoneMaryJaneHollandRonnieCandyWarholBorisDaily: What an obnoxious demand!

:toofunny:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Meredith Grey
40 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

An overreaction? Imagine giving an announcement to the world during a pandemic that right now u wanna be called Mera because Meredith reminds you of [childhood tales that nobody cares about]. Imagine thinking that people care what u wanna be called as, as an A list celebrity who won an oscar as Anne and is known as Anne that this is very important now that people are aware that you have made the decision in your mansion that you want to be called Annie. What world do these people live in? Am I truly the overreactor for pointing that out? Is it normal for u to hear about this news? :enigma:

I said you were over reacting because you said she was a narcissist in need of therapy for saying people call her Annie and not Anne😭😭 were you this mad when Gaga made the decision in her mansion that she wanted us to call her Joanne and wouldn’t stop for 3 years lol

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...