Jump to content
About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua Lipa still traveling during pandemic (edited)


Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

Andrea Nicole
11 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

idc whether i stan them or not, these celebs do not need to be traveling and vacationing. idc if you’re getting tested, isolating, etc. if you’re gonna travel and do that ****, at least have the courtesy to not post about it. it comes off tone deaf and opens the door for people to be angry. 

THIS! at least don't post it about it. Don't promote traveling right now, influencers forget that they literally can influence people into doing things... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vyniildisk
7 minutes ago, Andree said:

in México we call people like Dua ''covidiota'', its a combination of the words ''covid'' and ''idiota(idiot)'' :selena: 

No one calls her like that here, you better stop! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Gagz4Gaga
5 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

No one calls her like that here, you better stop! 

How old are you? Embarrassing  :billie:

nostalgia’s for geeks
Link to post
Share on other sites
vyniildisk
Just now, Gagz4Gaga said:

How old are you? Embarrassing  :billie:

how come you are not banned yet? Not only double posting but ALSO starting click baity threads? that's against the rules. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Andrea Nicole
9 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Noone calls her like that here, you better stop! 

don't know if you're being sarcastic but I said that in México we call ''people like'' Dua covidiota. People who like to travel or go to clubs and bars while we're in a pandemic. 

In my city clubs and bars are supposed to be closed due the pandemic but there are some ''underground clubs'' already :air:, apparently they take your cellphones when you go in. 

 

https://twitter.com/search?q=dua lipa covidiota&src=typed_query

Link to post
Share on other sites
vyniildisk
Just now, Andree said:

 

don't know if you're being sarcastic but I said that in México we call ''people like'' Dua covidiota. People who like to travel or go to clubs and bars while we're in a pandemic. 

In my city clubs and bars are supposed to be closed due the pandemic but there are some ''underground clubs'' already :air:, apparently they take your cellphones when you go in. 

 

https://twitter.com/search?q=dua lipa covidiota&src=typed_query

I am Mexican too! And i never heard people disrespecting Dua! we love her and clearly that tweet represents a rude minority.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
alsemanche
10 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

No one calls her like that here, you better stop! 

 

2 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

how come you are not banned yet? Not only double posting but ALSO starting click baity threads? that's against the rules. 

 

What even :bear:

Soft, soothing, and succulent
Link to post
Share on other sites
alsemanche
Just now, Dulo Peep said:

you are a very well known Dua hater so don't even! 

.....at least get your facts straight gurl 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
Link to post
Share on other sites
Andrea Nicole
Just now, Dulo Peep said:

I am Mexican too! And i never heard people disrespecting Dua! we love her and clearly that tweet represents a rude minority.

 

ok?:air:

Link to post
Share on other sites
liquidsunshine
2 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

I am Mexican too! And i never heard people disrespecting Dua! we love her and clearly that tweet represents a rude minority.

 

Stanning something be it a celebrity/movie/whatever should not be one's entire personality.

Link to post
Share on other sites
vyniildisk
Just now, alsemanche said:

.....at least get your facts straight gurl 

Oh so you are not a hater? Campaining against her in every thread. 

You know what, i am not going to entertaing your poison filled souls today. 

Same for you @Andree

blocked! And the other one that started this thread that i wont mention becuz of free publicity (lol :sis:

Link to post
Share on other sites
vyniildisk
1 minute ago, liquidsunshine said:

Stanning something be it a celebrity/movie/whatever should not be one's entire personality.

Reported.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...