💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

22 years ago Britney released her debut album '...Baby One More Time'

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

A superstar was born.

The album topped the Billboard 200 and is certified 14x Platinum in the US. It went on to become one of the best-selling albums ever and introduced one of the biggest artists in music history.

…Baby One More Time is Britney’s best-selling album to date, and one of the best-selling albums of all time with more than 25 million copies sold worldwide. It debuted at #1 on the US Billboard 200. The same week the album topped the Billboard 200, the single …Baby One More Time also reached the #1 on the Billboard Hot 100. Britney Spears became the first new female artist to have a #1 single on the BBH100 and #1 album on the BB200 charts at the same time, also the first new female artist to achieve this with her very first single and first album, and the first new artist in general to go to the number one spot the same week that the album debuted at number one.

In its first two months of being released in the US, it had already sold 1.8 million copies. Before a year had passed, the album was certified diamond by the RIAA, making Britney the youngest artist to receive this award. She also became the best-selling female artist of 1999 and the second overall, only behind the Backstreet Boys’ Millennium.

…Baby One More Time spent a total of 103 weeks on the Billboard 200 chart, and to this day it’s been certified 14x diamond for over 14 million copies sold in the United States. The album was Top 5 in almost every country it charted.

01.jpg

MV5BY2Y1YTYwNDUtNTRmNy00YTRkLTk3MDUtNmZm

#JusticeForBritney ♡

miss her so much, hope she gets free this year and can live her life no matter what that would look like

You will learn respect!

LaLuna

Aaaaaaand I feel old af :fatcat:

This album was released during a very good period in my life, I was months away from graduating from high school and just two weeks prior I'd started dating my first boyfriend. Good times :kara:

TasteLikeWhiskey

I got this for my 11th bday. F*ucking lol. 

Still a classic though:fthis:

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong

rasclautmangos
43 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

The singles:

I remember recording these videos on VHS tape in like 5th/6th grade and learning all the choreography, I'm getting old af :bradley:

Britney mania was REAL. I'd be so excited to see her on TRL and all the award shows. Fun times.

Gimme More
13 minutes ago, rasclautmangos said:

I remember recording these videos on VHS tape in like 5th/6th grade and learning all the choreography, I'm getting old af :bradley:

Britney mania was REAL. I'd be so excited to see her on TRL and all the award shows. Fun times.

Ugh the good old times, so much amazing nostalgia :bradley:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Pop Music

spawned a major legend!

every single from that album was fire (my personal fav I think is Born To Make You Happy or Crazy) 

my fav album cuts are Thinkin About You. Email My Heart (ik I get dragged for liking it) and Autumn Goodbye 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Gimme More
11 minutes ago, homomo said:

22 years ago actually

Jan 12, 1999

Not me forgetting we're in 2021 :sharon:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

js4754394o9823

Not to be that gurl, but there's 3(+) different covers :trollga:Britney+Spears+Baby+One+More+Time++Slipc

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Gimme More
4 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

Not to be that gurl, but there's 3(+) different covers :trollga:Britney+Spears+Baby+One+More+Time++Slipc

i'm just going to remove that part:bear:

love all the covers!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived